Valentines surprise

Imagine

You had woke up to the sunlight beaming in your face you sat up and stretched you turned to the side of you too see your boyfriend august peacefully sleeping a smile apared on your face realizing that today is valentines day and plus you & august anniversary you guys has been togeather for 5 years now and you guys dated on valentines day 5 years ago. You've had gotten an idea you slowly got off the bed trying not to wake august when you felt him pull you back by your shorts causeing your shorts to slid off your waist revealing your thongs you quickly pulled your pj's shorts back up .

"AUGUST!!" you laughed as he pulled you back down on the bed making you fall on top of him.

"Where you going" august asked gazing at you.

"Mm...to the bathroom" you replied.

He then let's his hands unwrapped from your waist and he let's you go. You then slowly got off of him and raced to the bathroom to do your daily morning routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30minutes later you where out the shower you wrapped the white towel around your body as you walked out the bathroom. You look to see August had went back to sleep cause the covers was over his head. You dropped your towel and lotioned up after you went to the dresser to get your red&pink matching laced bra &, panties. You slipped on your white spaghetti strap shirt that pushed up your breast more and you put on some black tights. You brushed your long hair down and thew it in a high pony tail you grabbed your phone to see it was only 8:00 in the morning and you had work at 11:00 so you have plenty of time to cook for august you raced down the stairs preparing to cook!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the next hour you where finally done cooking.Π (AN: I didn't feel like discribing what you cooked so...yeah just imagine what you would cook august ok ...alright).

You walked up the stairs to the bed room to see august already dressed up he had on all white and he knows you love when he wears all white. August had on white jeans ,white T shirt that showed his arm tatts and he had on the white and blue air jordans 11's and his white snappback to top it off.  You walked in to see him standing texting away on his phone you cleared your throat to get his attention and you did he then looks up from his phone.

"here I made you breakfast" you smiled.

August head then cocked to the side in confusion and he gave you a smile showing his nice pearly white teeth you can see he had the bottom grilzz on.

"Ain't I supossed to be making "You" breakfast" august said putting quotes on you.

"So ! I wanted to make you breakfast since you do it for me all the time" you explained.

" Well thanks behbe(baby)" august said in his Nola accent as he pulled you in for a hug as you stood on your tippy toes and wrapped both your arms around his waist and his  hand rested on your ass as he held the plate with his free and and he gave you three peck on the lips and you guys pull apart and you sat down on the bed as he sat the plate down continuing to texted.

" Damn I thought you was sleep" you said looking his way.

" Oh as soon you walked out the room I got up and went to the shower" august explained with his eyes still glued to his phone.

" What's up with you and that phone" you asked with your eyebrow raised as you bit your lip.

" Mmm...nah nothing really I got two interviews today they want me to attend and the rest I'll say later" august smiled now looking up at you.