stop playing with me

Imagine

It was 9:00 in the morning and you

Where cooking breakfast for you and august august was in the living room on the phone with Chris . last night you august and y'all friends went to a club and when you and

August got home y'all did a little something before yall went to bed

And you did something new in bed that you said you would never do but you still wouldn't do it though its just that you was Drunk.

   AN:(Pretend you name is keira)

Yourpov:

I had just finished cooking breakfast . I was cleaning the counter off . my favorite song by Lil Kim cane on and I started rapping the part .

I used to be scared of the dick

Now I throw lips to the shit

Handle it like a real bitch

Heather Hunter, Janet Jack-me

Take it in the butt, yah, yazz wha

I got land in Switzerland, even got sand in the Marylands

Bahamas in the spring, baby, it's a Big Momma thing

Can't tell by the diamonds in my rings

That's how many times I wanna cum, twenty-one

And another one, and another one,

After I finished cleaning the counter I felt someone watchen me I quickly turned around and seen august leaning against the door frame with his arms folded with one of his eyebrows arched up and smirking at me .

A.A:"Ah damn ma " august laughed

Yn:"August its just a song" *giggles* clam down !

A.A: *chuckles* ohh I know its a song but ...*laughs* used to be scared of the dick and now you throwing ya lips to it hummm.. So crazy how u did that to meh last night .

Your face went blank and confused at the same time you walked towards august by the door frame faceing him .

August: I had just got off the phone with Chris and I called Keri's name and she didn't answer so I went to the kitchen I stopped in my tracks to see her rapping that Lil Kim song I just stood there and waited till she finished but she stopped and turned and saw me .

Ah damn ma" I said 

"Its just a song calm down" then she giggles

ohh I know its a song but ...*laughs* used to be scared of the dick and now you throwing ya lips to it hummm.. So crazy how u did that to meh last night . I said to her causeing her to look my way with no expression on her face then she walks towards me .

OK this a long story short of what happened last night just know I did not force her an any kind of way cuz she was drunk we was getting in the middle of having sex and Yn asked me she wanted to suck ma... you know what ...me I was shocked ass hell I told her was she sure she said yes she wanted to do it .see look I ant gone turn down getting some head when ah nigga was begging her for the longest Im a nigga so!! I said go he ahead *smirks*

YN'pov:

"AUGUST!!!! " I smi-yelled Fr! Stop

Fucking Playing With Me I Don't Suck Dick Nigga That's Fucking Nasty !!!".   I said playfully hitting august on his shoulder

But he just laughed while walking in the living room. I followed behind him . and he began to talk .

A.A:" *laughs* I'm sorry bae but you

Gave ah nigga some head

Yn: "August stop fr" I said sternly

Why would I even do that stop playin ma nigga .

A.A: "well dis nigga not playing" *laughs*

Still YN'sPov:

When august laughs you know that he is not liyin right now I'm trying not to believe I did some nasty shit like that for now on I ant drinking fa real. I just looked down in disgust

Yn:" ugh ma gosh august the fact you let me give you head "

A.A: " damn ma don't go blaming meh nah I tol yo ass was you sure "

August said sruging his shoulders

Yn just sat down on the chouch looking directly at august while he stood up faceing you. you can see on his face he wanted to luagh . you tired keeping a serious mean face but failed and ended up laughing with august .

Yn: I swear you so fucking Aggy Aug . *laughs*

A.A:" um hum...I know "

Your laughs quickly faded away as you started to think again . august was about to go up the stairs until you spoke making him look back .

Yn: "august ? "You asked

A.A: yeah ma whats up *smiles*

Yn: um.. Quick question did I swallow ?

Still Yn'sPov:

OK that right there to me is not a weird question cuaes I needed to know cuz I can't remember giving august some head . the fucking yeah but not going on my knees is a no!!!no!!

A.A: *luaghs* & *winks*

Yn: "august please stop playin with me I didn't do it please tell me you lieing"

You said in a pleaing tone

A.A: "I wish I was liein ma" *chuckles* 

August then walks up the stairs and after two minutes you went up.

Yn: "nigga that wink you gave me ain't answer my question completely even though that was sexy way chu did "    you said serious

A.A: *smirks*  "what chu think you did and then that's ya answer"

Yn: I think.. I.. Damn fuck it bruhh .. Cuz you being Aggy . you my baby so its all good at least it ain't no random nigga .

You said I'n a soft voice grabbing his face and getting on your tippy toes giving him three Peck's on the lips . you let go but august pulled you by your waist .

Yn:"what ?"

-You say softly-

Augustpov:

After all she seemed coo wit it nah

But ah nigga was getting horny after she kissed me I grabbed her by her waist and wisperd in her ear.andddddddd....

YnPOV:

Yn:"What?"

- you say softly-

August looks in your eyes with lust and he slowly went by your ear and softly pulled your hair causing your head to go back.

A.A: " I wanna fuck "

-August said in his accent -

Yn: damn um...

I was lost for words when he said that he all ways know a way to get me turned on in a sec this is why we all ways having sex its his fault we now can't go ...two weeks with out it may be a week but not two or more.

Yn: damn um...

N: before you could even say anything back he picked you up and gripping your ass . he lightly threw you on the bed and started kissing on your neck you let out a soft maon .....THE END .

Aye how y'all like this one this is an old one so how its set up its kinda different from others so my apologies ☺might be a free errors to lazy to look this ova