loving is just too Strong prt.2

{Wattreaders}>>if there are errors please excuse them I'll come back and fix them if its any you don't have to tell me ......

Imagine

-Yn-

I took a deep breath inhaleing and exhaleing I felt a sea of anxiety deep down, as my Palms began to sweat fiddling with my fingers.

"You okay?"he asked moving my hair out of my face.

"No ...I'm not"I spoke softly looking down at my hands.

"Yn you really need Ta' chill out it might not even be that serious"he replied.

"Yeah..."might"august "I said putting the quote on might.
"Like ....who in the fuck passes out ,out of nowhere like that I feel like that isn't safe august don't cha think ?"I asked.

His understanding gaze turned into an slight smirk like he was trying to hide the fact that this is funny which is not.

"August...are you- you think this is funny come on now get serious"I stated hitting his arm.

"Ight ,ight ma bad ma you right"august chuckled.
"But don't stress ya self "august said sincerely rubbing my back for comfort.

I was about to responsed back until I heard a knock on the wooden door of the doctors office with an male doctor walking in he gave us a smile as we returned it back.

"I'm sorry if I was interrupting anything"the docter spoke.

"Um your fine you didn't interrupted anything"I smiled.

August hopped off exam table where I was sitting and sat in a separate seat so the docter can exam me.

"Well how are you today ms.YLN?(your last name)"doc smiled looking at some files at he sat down on his Stoll.

"Well not good....I fainted"I Blurted out slapping my hands on my lap.

"Humm...I know but is it normal for you to faint like you did?"doc asked.

"Uh no! Which scared the hell out of me"I replied.

"Hmm..okay,okay"the docter reasponed writing down on a form thingy.

"Can you tell me what caused this?"I asked.

"Yes I can if I know what happened what caused you to faint sooo this happened...-"

"Yesterday"I stated before the docter can say anything else.

I told him the reason why I didn't bother to go the same day to the emergency room etc, etc because I felt fine after I woke up like a min later of august panicking as in what he told me.

"Well ms. Fainting is when you lose consciousness for a short time because your brain is not getting enough oxygen. The medical term for fainting is syncope, but it is commonly known as "passing out."which you know what fainting is just giving you what happens"the doc explained.

August and I nodded our head understanding waiting for him to explain more.

"This can last up to a few seconds minutes or even a minute which you had , If there is no underlying medical condition causing you to faint, treatment is not necessarily required. You have no history of passing out so you fine"doc smiled.

"Okay "I smiled happily to hear its not that serious.

"But if this starts happing again more than this one time you should come back and make another appointment with us"the docter explained.

"Okay"I nodded.

"So have you done anything mayjor to make you suddenly pass out? cuz if so that can be your solution to this problem here. for example exerciseing,getting up to fast ,something might of shocked you in a way "doc said with his eyebrows arched.

"Ummm...I don't know"I replied clueless. I turned to Aug only him to shrugg his shoulders clueless as me.

I started thinking back to when this happened and plus before cause I don't usually pass out like this I looked around the room pondering.

"I remember tha-"I then stopped for a second to think again cause I'll feel weird if I ask this question.

The docter eyebrows raised waiting for me to speak its like he figured out what I was gonna say but didn't bother to say for himself.

"Does... Umm...ss-sex count as
exercise"I finally spoke

A smile crept on the doctors face as he began to laugh I rolled my eyes noticing where this is going.

"Ahh I was waiting for you to get there yes its definitely that"the docter chuckled as he continued.
"orgasms seem to do the trick and you just...pass out during orgasms your breath shortens either during and after ,orgasms last minutes just caught you when you was about finished huh"the docter laughed.

I turned towards august to see him trying to hold in his laughter.

"Go ahead and laugh"I warned.

"Aye ,aye it's fine ms. Its okayyy nothing to be worried about"doc explained.

"Aye my man Aug ding ding"the docter laugh hysterically.

August busted out laughing giving the docter dap.

"Is y'all serious um...sir docter"I began.

"Call me mike man"the docter smiled.

"Well docter mike whatever you went 0 to 100 real quick"I said mean mugging him.

"Aye chill ma he coo"august laughed.

"I'm sorry where's my manners"the doc mike stated going back to normal. "I'm sure lots of people done passed out it's normal happens to my wife all the time"doc explained.

"Ohh word"august replied folding his aross his chest.

"Yeahhh man"doc nodded.

August and the docter started making conversation about the whole thing I shook my head looking between the two.

"Excuse me guys for real"I hissed.

August and the docter faced me ending there convo.

"I'm sorry ms."docter mike smiled.

"Whatever"I mumbled.

.
.
.
*
"Sa' all dis time it was because of that"august chuckled opening the car door.

"I'm surprised"I signed.

"Knocked that ass out"august laughed hopping in the drivers seat.

"Oh hush up nigga"I laughed hitting his arm.

"Too rough"I sated.

"That has nothin ta do wit it, plus I'm a gentle guy"august replied.

"Just not ya love stick"I smirked.

"Chill I didn't hurt ya I just made yo ass pass out"august spoke.

"And brake cervix but thats none of my binuss , oh I feel bad for that girl"I laughed.

"Damn wow bring the pass up,y'all keep believing an shit"august said shaking his head."it ain't nothin my loving just too Strong"august laughed hysterically.

Ahhh the end .... Soooo was it good yes? ,no?,maybe so?!!!!. I wasn't planning on making a part 2 till you guys asked sooooo its really nothing big was gonna happen in the part 2 this was just to tell you guys what has happened to Yn and why yn passed out which is you lmaoo so that's all folks
Later!!!! .....