i want a tattoo!〰

Picture of the tattoo and how it looks on you *smiles*

Imagine

You was laying down cuddled up with your boyfriend august watchen a scary movie you was looking at tracing your fingers on august arm that was around your waist and you was observing the tattoos on his arm and you then started to think and you had an idea.

"August" you called.

" yeah" he respond back.

"Mmnn..baby I want a tattoo"

you said to him and he looked at you with a are you serious face.

"And yes august im serious I can see it in your face" you laughed.

And he gave you a smirk.

"for real"

he asked.

"Yea august" you said.

"Fr fr august" said again.

"Bruhh august YES!!!!" you said.

"You sure?!".august asked again.

You then cut august off.

"boy if you don't" you said laughing.

"Ight,ight ma I'm only fucking wit chu what kind of tatt you want and where you want it"

august asked facing you.

"Mmmm ion know yet but I know I want like a rose or a flower type tattoo"

you said.

"I'll take you to get one"

august said.

"Fr !!!"

You said excitedly.

"Yeah augus"t said nodding.

"And your paying" you said curious

. "Of course ma ma" august said

and smiled.

Yay you said getting up clapping can we go like.....now you asked. Ight august said getting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya got dressed and did what ever you was still doing your hair so august waited for you in the car and once you was done you locked the door behind you and you got in the car and then y'all pull off.

In 30mins y'all was there and august got out the drivers seat and closed his side door and he opened your door for you so you can get out "thanks" you said. You gabbed august hand and you seen a tattoos place that said addiction tattoos.(made up) y'all then went in side.

"ayeee what up Aug you getting another tatt man" a white fat guy said with tattoos and pericings walking towards y'all.

"Nahh man not me this time my girl wanna tattoo"august respond back.

then a white girl came out if nowhere.

"Mmmmm..what's up august hay august girl" she waved happy.

"Hi" you waved shyly.

"Yn this is my boy dock & his girl Natalya" august said intodusing you to them.

(AN: I made them names up the people don't existed ). You looked at the girl Natalya that had hella pericings and her left arm was fully tatted and she type thick with blue greenish hair.