Loving Is Just Too Strong

Imagine

-Yn-

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face from the window and the smell of sausage. I hopped off the bed closing the blinds to the window. the room went into shade of darkness I walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth and hopping in the shower.
.
.
.in twenty minutes of showering I was out brushing my short jet black hair throwing it In a loose bun. Now walking to the closet to just throw on a white big T Shirt I slipped on my underwear after. I took a look in the mirror I felt dreadded and still felt sleepy but I had a nice sleep lastnight though eh...I'm just over exaggerating.I speed walk down the stairs i peaked through the kitchen to august nealing on the kitchen counter texting away on his phone he was fully dressed so I can tell he was leaving and gonna be gone all day I looked around to see he had cooked breakfast. I tipped toed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist he didn't bother to turn around nieather.

"Morning"I spoke softly laying my head on his back.

"Afternoon"he chuckled.

I looked at my wrist forgetting I didn't have a watch on. "Its...wait I slept that long?"I asked curious.

"Yes You did "august turned around now facing me.

"ugh Why didn't you wake me"I groaned.

"Beelee me ah nigga tried you bearly moved I thought Ya' Ass was dead until I heard that loud ass snore"august explained.

"Oh shut up I don't snore"I laughed as I pinched his arm.

"Its almost going on 12"august stated showing me the time on his gold rolex.

"Wow"I said glancing at the time.
"Then why you cooked breakfast though?"I asked.

"I thought you will want breakfast"he shrugged.

"Aw that's sweet of you"I laughed giving him a peck on the lips.

"I try" he smiled.

I stood on my tippy toes giving him another kiss as he pulled me towards him more closing the gap between us as the kiss got heated as his tongue meet with mine his hands roamed body as he hands slowly slide down to my lower back and he took a ferm grip of my ass going up under my T-shirt.

"Aug..ust "I said against his lips as we broke the kiss I turned my face only giving him access to my neck.

"Ahh...ah okay aug st-stop"I moaned softly.

He listened and stopped and just stared at me I reached my arms up signaling I wanted to be picked up. He picked me up placeing me on the marble counter now standing in between my legs. He bend over resting his head on my lap as I played in his hair. I felt his soft lips kiss my belly which his one of my weak spots.

"Nigga what I say!"I giggled placing my hand on my tummy.

He lifted up laughing.

"Ight I'm done"he smirked.
"Ion understand why ya so scared"august explained.

"I am not scared..."I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Then let me keep going"august stated.

I didn't reply as tried keeping a serious face only to smile looking at him I didn't say anything and let him do him as his lips meet the side of my jaw slowly moving down to my neck as his hands moved up my thighs pulling my t shirt up over my head as I finished it off throwing it to the floor leaving me with just my laced panties on cause I didn't bother to put on a bra. I fermly grabbed his face to mine pressing my lips against his pulling his shirt up not breaking the kiss.
.
.
.
.
.*
Next thing I know we was on dinning room floor. I slowly thrusted my hips forward straddling him I looked up to the ceiling as I closed my eyes my body flinched back as he thrusted back I faced him now keeping eye contact this is the most scariest position during sex for me since august is kind of a rough one. I grinded my hips in circles he grabbed my hips stopping me he gripped my waist speeding me up onto him bouncing me up and down i tried grabbing the nearest thing next to me but there was nothing in sight.

"Ahhhh....fuuuck"I moaned loudly burring my face into the side of his neck. I digged my nails into the carpet he speed up his paste even more leaving me to start sreaming feeling an orgasm coming.

"Augusttttt Noooo"I screamed into his neck I heard his light chuckle.

I felt myself going in and out of consciousness or I thought. I felt my body go numb and my legs shaking rapidly also an tingly sentatsion in my stomach which caused my heart to start racing faster.

"Uh..."I paused sitting up on top of him as he kept going. Tears wheled up in my eyes as I closed my eyes tight I bit down on my lip hard I can taste the blood.

"I'm...I'm I gonna cumm august"I cried out.

"Go ahead cum ma"August graoned.

Once he said that I felt like the need to pee and I squirted everywhere losing balance. I felt a wave of dizziness I paused as august glanced at me.

"Yn?"he called out.

But I didn't answer him cuz I couldn't speak it felt like I didn't know how.

-august-

After Yn squirted every damn where she paused and looked at me her eyes seem to dialated and she went into this daze which made ah nigga concerned.

"Yn"I called out. But she didn't answer me she just stared at me not saying a thing.

"Yn?"I said once more. Still no response she looked lifeless but still was awake.

"Ma are You O-" she shook her head up and down signaling she was ight.

"You sure? "I asked but she didn't answer me.

She slowly got up off top of me and I got up with her handing her ,her T shirt she took it placeing it on. I pulled up my white pants and putting on my white shirt as I placed my snap back on my head.

"Ma!Why You Not Ans-" she turned around giving me a blank stare and she clasped on to the floor.

"Oooh shit"I mumbled to myself racing towards her.

The end!
Whoa there what happened? Looks like his loving was just to strong for you lmaoo but ....|||

Well vote, comment
Yn (meaning your name)
You play as Ashanti ....