[9] dragonspine.

The (h/c) haired girl stared blandly at the frosty mountain, clenching her fist in annoyance.

"Childe?" The girl called out to the boy standing next to her.

"What is it?" The harbinger responded, looking at her from the side.

"Would you mind telling me why you didn't tell me we are going to dragon spine." She coldly looked at him, the boy felt shivers going down his spine, oh boy.

"well there was no need to?" He shrugged, but his answer seemed to tick her off even more.

"What do you mean there was no need too?! Are you dumb? Are you trying to get us to freeze to death?!" The girl snapped at the harbinger, childe just slowly backed away from the girl., she was always so calm and he didn't expect to hit her nerves, and that's when he decided it was a good time to tease her.

"Oh? Is our little ojou Chan sensitive to the cold? How adorable!" The 11th harbinger cooed while he pat her head.

"Come on ojou Chan, it's not that bad." He reassured her, none of them knew what was on the mountain or how cold it was, but according to what they heard. The mountain was really cold that if you didn't have any fire or heating source you would freeze to death.

"Fine, but if I catch a cold you're gonna have to take care of me." The girl huffed and crossed her arms, meanwhile childe, was kinda surprised at her statement.

"Oh ojou Chan I would be more than happy to take care of you" he laughed, (name)'s cheeks went red, the girl looked away to hide her face and started.

"I-I was only joking.." she scoffed.

The boy nodded in response and started walking towards the mountain, the girl following after him.

The cold breeze washed over her, giving her a familiar feeling.

"It feels like snezhnaya.." she muttered under her breath, this caught the harbinger's attention and he turned his head to her direction.

"You've been to snezhnaya?" He asked, the (h/c) haired girl's pupils widen, did she say it loud enough for him to hear?

"Well- um.." she stuttered, the harbinger looked at her in confusion, it was a simple no and yes question.

"That's not for you to know" she regained her posture and continued walking, the boy just sighed and walked along side with her.

The girl felt herself shiver from the cold and wrapped her arms around herself, she looked up at the boy and he didn't even seem cold.

"Treasure hoarders, looks like we're gonna have some fun." Childe smirked, (name) looked at the group of treasure hoarders sitting around doing nothing, they were laughing and seemed to be cooking something with the fire.

Was this guy really gonna ruin their moment?

"Are you really gonna- wait!" The girl couldn't even finish her sentence when he dashed at the treasure hoarders.

"Come at me weaklings!" He taunted at them, the treasure hoarders grabbed their knives and axes and charged at Childe, the harbinger used his vision to create melee weapons, and started slashing them.

Meanwhile the young lady just watched with boredom, soon enough Childe beat them all, and they used their smokes to disappear.

"Well there, what do you think ojou Chan?"
The girl just gave him a thumbs up and warmed herself with the fire that the treasure hoarders lit up.

"So Childe, why are we even here?" She asked the harbinger who, was staring into the mountain.

"I heard there were lots of strange stuff happening here, so I decided to come investigate." He simply answered.

"Right, well why didn't you send some agents or recruits? Wouldn't that be easier?"

"If I send them here, then I would miss out on half the fun, there might be a strong beast here, and if there is, i want to be the one to defeat it."

The young lady didn't say anything, just stared at the fire as she recalled old memories of someone else saying those same stuff to her.

"Well the ojou Chan, should we get going? Or do you still need to rest?"