[24] you're so cute.

"You know, never in a million years would I have expected you and that woman to be sisters" childe Handed you a cup of water, and sat on the bed next to you.

"I mean come on- you two are nothing alike!"

You chuckled at him, these types of reactions were always your favorite. The faces they would make when they'd find who your sister is.

"By the way.. One of your agents took my vision." you implied.

"I know.. I'm really sorry about that, I talked to those agents and brought it back, it's in that drawer. " childe pointed to the drawer next to the bed, you opened it and it was in there, you sighed in relief.

"So.. Are you gonna accept Signora's offer?"
Childe questioned.

"I don't know, I really miss snezhnaya but- I have people here that I care about and love, the thought of not being able to see them for God knows how long.."

Childe hummed in response, he had to go back to his homeland soon and he wanted you to go with him, he could take you to meet his family and go on little adventures with you.

"I think I'll accept it, I don't wanna be here without her again."

A wide smile spread across childe's face "we can go together, I have a few things to finish in liyue then we'll go"

"Deal." you smiled at him and got up from the bed.

"I'll get going, If you need something you know where to find me" childe winked at you before leaving the room, off to doing his job.

You got dressed and attached your vision to your belt, leaving the building to say goodbye to your companions.

As you walked through the streets of liyue, you noticed the jade chamber was missing and it had been due to an ancient god being summoned, but you didn't know how it happened.

You caught a glimpse of violet hair at the shops, one you immediately recognized. Keqing.

you waited outside the shop for her to come out, once she did you snuck up behind her to attempt and give her a scare, but of course she didn't flinch in the slightest.

She instead Hugged you tightly, a worried expression on her face.

"Are you alright? I heard you got in a fight inside of the golden house" she broke the hug.

"I'm fine it's just a misunderstanding, I didn't get into a fight"
Keqing looked at you almost as if she didn't believe you.

"Can I talk to you?" You spoke.

"Of course, what's on your mind?"

You two went on a stroll, you explained to her the situation, how you found your sister and that you wanted to go back to snezhnaya with her, keqing was happy for you, she was happy that you no longer had to hide and search for your sister for years.

"I understand, though I have one favor to ask of you." Keqing crossed her arms.

"What is it?"

"Stay in touch with me, and take care of yourself."

"Did you think I would just abandon you?"

*
You stared at the letters on the bridge, you had planned to go to mond but by the time you'd come back it will be late and the boats will leave, you had to send letters to the brothers, now that you have found your sister they'll understand.

You gave the letters to the mailman, that's when you noticed the traveler with a child going to the northland bank, you could ask him if he was okay.