[18] accident.

I should have never agreed to do this mission.

Childe has always loved battles, fighting his opponent until they were covered in blood and bruises, and continuing until they start begging for mercy.

When Childe was granted the mission to take the geo archon's gnosis and to take a certain girl to the fatui, he was excited.
He was excited about how He gets the chance to fight An archon and meet a new opponent, he would love to see what kind of fight she would put up.

But why couldn't he bring himself to hurt her?

he didn't like it, he didn't like how she made him feel.
Every time he saw her, he would feel happy all of a sudden. Even if he was having a bad day, she was kind to everyone and helped the citizens all around the harbor, she would give the milleliths some tips and even help them train.

But why didn't she like him?

He's seen the way she laughed and acted with baizhu, she would joke around with him and help him with the pharmacy, they would go out to eat together, it was as if they were lovers..

Childe hated that feeling.

The feeling he got when he sees her with baizhu, his lips would tighten and his eyebrows would be lowered and pulled together, he absolutely hated it, he didn't want to feel like that over a girl that he's supposed to betray, she's supposed to be no one important to him, right?

Of course, she means nothing to him, she's just a distraction..just a distraction...

...
...
...
...
...

But why can't he stop thinking about her?
Why was he willing to do anything to make her happy?

Has she put some kind of spell on him?

He tried to ignore these feelings for so long but they're getting in the way, he would go see her in the middle of work to see how she's doing.
He would've had the geo archon's gnosis by now if it wasn't for her..
He can't escape her eyes, they're like a black hole.

But..why didn't she like Childe?

Was it because he was a fatui? Or was it because he's too flirty with her? It can't be the second reason..baizhu is flirty with her too yet, she likes baizhu, she tolerates baizhu.

Why did she hate Childe? He's always been nice and caring towards her, he's willing to change and do anything for her.

But would she do the same for him?

Would things be different between them if baizhu wasn't there?
She's not INLOVE with baizhu..is she?

...

It was an accident.

Childe let his feelings take over him, he let himself kill someone just because of a girl.
Because of someone who he has know for about a month only.

His ocean eyes stared at the corpse on the ground infront of him, blood scattered all over the place, the moon's dim light shined through the curtains of the room.

Childe had an empty look on his face, his blades disappearing into thin air as he crouched down to grab the white snake, the snake struggled as he put his grip around it.

He then snapped his fingers with his other hand and fatui agents emerged from the ground, Childe ordered them to clean up the place and to take the body back to his base, he also gave them the snake and told them not to lose it.

It really was an accident..he didn't mean to kill baizhu.

She won't know about this, she doesn't have to know. It will be just a little secret between him and the moon.

He didn't want to imagine what kind of reaction you would have, would you be more scared of him than you already are?
Would you hate him even more?

He didn't want that..he wants you to stay by his side forever, he doesn't want you to hate him, he just wants you to love him.

A sigh escapes childe's lips as he finished writing on the piece of paper, making sure it matched baizhu's handwriting as much as possible.

He then put the letter on his bed, he cleaned the blood off of him and left the pharmacy making sure there were no citizens around.

He was about to go to back to northland bank, however he changed his mind when he saw her sitting down on one of the docks all alone.

There goes his stupid heart again..

-
_
-
_

Ughhh cock and ball torture

Y'all remember the chapter when (y/n) woke up in the middle of the night and went outside and saw blood on Childe's face? Uehhh 😕

Man, I want a yandere Childe fanfic