[4] a date?

"Welcome to wangshin restaurant, what may I get you two?" The waiter asked.

"I would like some tofu almond please." You kindly smiled at the waiter, then your eyes trailed back to childe's.

"Hmm..I would like.." Childe started but you were too into your thoughts to pay attention to what he was saying.

Why are we working with that fatui? Aren't our goals completely different from theirs? Why are we their comrades now? What do they want? Why did master decide that all of a sudden?..wouldn't this cause a big war?..

"Ojou chan? Are you okay?" Childe waved his hands infront you snapping you out of your thoughts, you gave him a fake smile to assure him that you're fine.

"Are you sure you're fine? You've been thinking since you got the news of us being your comrades, why is that?" He put a finger on his chin.

"It's nothing! I guess I'm just a little too excited to be working with the fatui! After all they're such a.. ''great organization''..hehe" you knew he knows your lying by your shaky voice, but you had to tolerate the fatui for who knows how long, for the sake of your friends and your family.

"Hmm.. doesn't seem like it, what does the organization you're  in exactly do? People seem to love and respect your people a lot, I am a bit jealous." He had a slight smirk on his face, you sighed and placed your hands on the table slightly.

"Our organization actually helps all of the countries across teyvat, there are hundred thousands of us, it's like we never end. You'll never go to a part of teyvat without seeing a member of us, we also like to give justice, though our regular recruit's jobs are to protect the people across teyvat and kill the abyss monsters, the higher ranked members, which I am part of..do something way different., everything we do is for the people of teyvat and for the archons, we serve them, so it really confuses me why we would be partners with the fatui, I think you know a little on why we are loved and respected by teyvat, unlike you and your fatui friends." You put on a sarcastic smile, you crossed your legs and stared into his dead eyes.

"What is it that the high ranked members do? Ojou chan.." he had a dark expression on his face, however you were unfazed. You've been working with too many people to know what they're trying to pull.

"I think you've learned enough right? I also think it's about time you tell your little friend to leave and stop watching us from afar." You gave him a close eyed smile and pointed to the fatui recruit blending in with the crowd, he has been eavesdropping ever since you've arrived at the restaurant.

A sweat came down on childe's forehead and he turned over to the fatui recruit, he gave him a glare and then the fatui ran out of sight.

"Your orders are ready." The waiter, no. Two waiters came, one of them placed your almond tofu infront of you, then the both of them started placing multiple dishes infront of the childe, you raised a brow at the amount of food, was he really that hungry?

"Well Ojou chan! Dig in!" He gave you a bright smile, which you answered in a confused look.
"Dig in?"

"Yes, I've ordered all of this for the both of us! Don't be shy, it's on me." He insisted.
"But I'm fine with almond-"
"Please?" He gave you puppy eyes which you were weak to, you sighed and grabbed your chopsticks.
But when you did childe had a terrified look on his face, you eyed him and the chopstick, confused of why he was staring at it like that.

"What's wrong?" You asked, he turned his head over to you with a blush on his face.

"W-well.. i didn't know we had to use chopsticks for these, the thing is I don't know how to use them properly.." he awkwardly smiled.

You shrugged and started eating the food, it was quite good and you were kinda glad childe ordered all of these, you didn't know you were so hungry.

The sound of chopsticks smacking each other hardly made you look up, you saw a struggling childe trying to grab some food with his chopsticks, he wasn't lying when he said he didn't know how to use them, you covered your mouth as you stifled a laugh.

Childe noticed this and frowned "ojou Chan! Don't laugh at me so mean!"

He managed to finally grab a bite but dropped it.
"Aw man screw these things! Might as well not eat anything!" He pouted as he stared at his chopsticks, a chuckle escaped your lips and you looked up at him.

"Here, give it to me." You reached for his chop sticks and grabbed it from his hands, you grabbed some food with it and leaned in your hand to childe's mouth.

"Say ahh" you motioned.
Childe didn't think and immediately took a bite, he kinda seemed relieved that he didn't have to eat by himself.

"You sure are strange ojou Chan..thanks"

TIMESKIP AFTER FINISHING DINNER

You walked outside the restaurant after paying, well. Childe paying.
You basically had to feed him most of the food because of his lack of chopstick skills, and you didn't mind since he paid for the food.

"Ah I'm so full~" Childe had a satisfied look on his face.

"You're gonna blow up if you continue eating so much like that" you deadpanned.

"Not at all! Don't be mean!" He frowned.

"I should get going, it was an okay day but I have business to attend to, I'll see you around childe." You turned away to another direction walking away.

"Yep! I'll see you ojou Chan! Thanks for the date today! I enjoyed it." His words made you stop in your tracks, your cheeks went slightly pink, you turned your head around and pouted at him.

"It wasn't a date!"