[6] mondstadt's savior.

Walking through the woods made you feel at ease, it was relaxing and the wind brushing your skin made your muscles relax.
You took a small peak around to see if anyone was there, when you made sure it was clear, your sword appeared from the thin air.
You started slicing the closest tree next to you, shouting in frustration.
"You idiot! Idiot! Idiot!"

Soon enough all that was left of the tree was the roots, you sighed and wiped the sweat of your head.
Your sword disappearing into thin air once again, you were still mad about the situation but had to get over it soon, you couldn't keep whining about it.

Maybe you could head over to mondstadt and get a drink or two, you weren't gonna lie it was really extra to go over all the way to mondstadt, maybe see your best friends DILUC and Kaeya again, it's been a while since you've last seen him.

Turning your heels you went back to the headquarters, asking one of the servant if they could fetch you a ride.

TIMESKIP TO MONDSTADT

you stood infront of the gates, a wave of excitement brushing over you, it's been so long since you've been here.
You walked pass the gate inside, the lights were on and multiple civilians were still outside, you knew exactly where to go.
You turned to your left and started jogging to the tavern, you hoped that the cavalry captain and the grumpy red head were there.

Dashing through the doors of the tavern the first thing that caught your eyes was the red head and the eyepatch chicken having some sort of conversation? Well it was mostly diluc ignoring Kaeya.

The brothers seemed to notice you when you barged in, a small smile was on diluc's face while Kaeya had a huge smile.

You didn't waste a second when you jumped into their arms, giggles heard from the three of you, you hugged them both tightly and they hugged you back, you honestly didn't wanna break the hug, but had to anyway.

Kaeya was the first to let go, then diluc then you.
"(Name) I'm glad you decided to visit us." The tavern owner spoke in a rather soft tone,then the eyepatch spoke after him.

"It's been like a year! Where were you?"

You scratched your head, and apologetic smile came on your face.
"I'm sorry, I've been quite busy.." you didn't wanna tell them about how your organization was working with the fatui now, even though you were sure that they would understand. You just had to keep it to yourself for now.

"Do you guys smell that?" Kaeya broke the silence.

You and diluc both raised a brow "smell what?"

"THAT BULLSHIT STOP LYING (NAME)" he pouted "DO YOU HATE US NOW?"
Oh boy here you go again.

"Anyways..diluc May I get some dandelion wine?" You ignored the cavalry captain, he had such a betrayed expression on his face, his eyes were wide and his jaw was on the floor.

"Hey you two!" A squeaky voice kicked in, you turned around and saw the traveler, and the mascot again.

"O- wah! It's the girl that was with the fa-" you slapped your hand over paimon's mouth, you knew what she was about to say. You put your finger over your lips and signaled her to shut up.

"Ah~ it's our favorite, lovely honorary knight!" Kaeya cooed.

So this was mondstadt's savior?

You walked over to the blonde boy, you got close to his face. He seemed to get a little surprised at the sudden action.

"I heard you were with the anemo archon when his gnosis was stole, tell me honorary knight. Which fatui harbinger was it." You whispered to him.

Paimon gasped and the boy was shocked, surely no one was near when the anemo archon's gnosis was taken, but you had your own ways of gathering information.

"(Name) your wine is ready." Diluc spoke behind the counter, you stepped away from the blonde and took a seat. You patted the seat next to you motioning for him to sit down.

"Sit down, and let's talk about that. Mondstadt's savior."