[19] empty void.

Your eyes slowly  fluttered open as the sun light woke you up, you stayed at the knights headquarters since kaeya didn't really trust Childe and he didn't want you both to be camping outside alone together.

You were about to get but noticed the arms wrapped around you and someone pressing their chest against you behind you, with their face buried in the back of your neck.

Your face flushed, it was Childe.

You attempted to get out of his arms but his grip only tightened around you and made you squeal in surprise, slightly tapping his hands you whispered.

"C-Childe?..let me go." Childe groaned in response and only held you tighter not wanting to let go, you kept trying to wiggle out of his arms but he kept tightening his arms around you.

"Okay okay, you win! Now can I go?" You sighed in defeat and poked his hands, you felt him smile against your neck. He leaned in next to your ear.
"I'll let you go if you give me a kiss~"

your face went red, You turned around to face him and tapped his nose which caught him off guard.

Boop.

"Why are you even in my room?.." you rose your brow at the the harbinger, he gingerly grinned at you and started playing with your hair.

"I was lonely in the other room, also. How could I let my precious (name) sleep alone?"

"Your precious (name)?" You deadpanned at him, he nodded with a huge smile.

"So where's the kiss?"

"No." You pushed his arms away and got up from the bed, stretching your arms and letting out a yawn.

Childe pouted at you like a child and reached out his hand to you dramatically.
"Come backkkkk...you're really warm." He tried to grab your arm but you got off the bed and grabbed some clothes from the wardrobe.

"Don't go anywhere, I'm gonna take a quick shower." Before Childe could respond you already walked into the shower.

Childe sighed and laid back on the bed, a blank expression on his face.
What would happen if you were to find out what he did?

Besides that, if he ever were to get to the point where he had to summon that ancient god, Osial. How could he get you to safety? He knows you don't trust him enough.

His thoughts got cut off as he heard the bathroom door open, you walked out with a towel on your shoulder with your hair wet,  you stepped up to a table and placed down the hair comb.

Childe had the bright idea of tickling you so he got up and started sneaking up behind you.

As he tries to tackle you,you slide under the table making him stumble onto a chair.
As he's about to move off you grab your foot and kick him the chest . You rest your foot on his chest, not letting him move a muscle.

"Oh now I hate you~" you tease.

He chuckles loudly before grabbing your leg and pulling you down making you fall onto his lap.

"You don't hate me, you hate how I make you feel inside." Childe smirked as he saw your expression change, now all red and flustered.

"Ha! Can I get the kiss now?"

"Get out of my room!"

"How strange, we are like lovers!" The ginger laughed, grabbed your hand and pulled you down to his chest.

"Childe we are not lovers!" you lightly punched his chest, he looked at you and smirked, you groaned and pinched his arm resulting in a Yelp out of him.