[15]keep running.

She ran and ran through the forest, she could feel the tree branches breaking under her feet as she ran none-stop

"Get her! Catch her now!" A voice far away yelled.

Her breath hitched, she looked back for a second and felt the fatui chasing her.
Their voices were loud.

She could hear them.

Im just a kid

She wiped the tears off her face and continued running.

Just leave me alone,please.

Her legs were starting to hurt, this has been going on for days..weeks..

You've taken everything from me.

Tears once again started forming in her eyes, the stinging pain in her legs, the breaths leaving her body faster and faster.

I haven't done anything to you, just leave me alone..please

She yelped as she fell on her face, she grabbed her arm and took a loot at it, a big cut on it and her body was covered in bruises.

I can't stop..I need to keep running..

Ignoring the pain, she stood up and continued running through the forest, she could still hear them chasing after her.

What do you want from me? Just stop

She felt her legs giving up, but she can't stop, she couldn't, or else..

"There you are.."  a scary, intimidating voice growled from behind her.

She didn't turn around, she didn't dare to.

Her legs soon gave up, she fell on her knees but she didn't stop, she kept crawling away from the scary man.

"No stop!! Leave me alone!" He dragged her by her leg, she tried to fight back, she really did..

Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop.

"Think you can keep running?" He chuckled, taking out what seems to be..a syringe?

"Just leave me alone!" She took her blade out that she stole, and stabbed the man in his hand.

"!..you little bitch!" He cried out in pain, she took the blade out of his hand and got up to continue running.

She ran and ran as far away as she could, she ran until she was far away from that place.

She winced in pain, she didn't know how she was managing to keep running, her body felt like it was burning, with all of those bruises and cuts, she didn't know how she was still alive.

she ran until she was at the edge of a cliff, she recognized this place..her big sister has taken her here before.

I'm tired..

She felt her  fragile body give up, her foot slipped off the cliff, she felt as she was falling down.

It's peaceful..

Her body hit the water and she sunk, deeper and deeper into the water.

It's warm..and cold..maybe I could rest here for a while, until the bad guys are gone..

******-****Y'all give me Childe fanfics cuz I'm starving BARK BARK BORK

*
*
*
*
*
*
-
*
*
*
*
Y'all give me Childe fanfics cuz I'm starving
BARK BARK BORK