[13]might catch feelings for her

"Make sure you investigate the area carefully, bring any treasure hoarder to the harbor's  prison and the millelith shall take care of the rest and as for the abyss monsters, you know what to do"

(Y/n) turned around, her arms crossed on her chest.
"If you counter any monster that you can't handle just come back to me and I will deal with it, do not forget to force Information out of the abyss mages, you can go now." She finished.

The soldiers bowed before her and disappeared into the darkness, she sat down on her chair and rested her arms on her desk.

She looked at the paper list that was crippled, a sigh escaped her lips and she reached her hand out to the paper.

She yawned as her eyes went down the list, everything was ordinary, she would be lying if she said she's not surprised the fatui haven't done anything malicious yet.

She stood up from her seat ready to leave her office, that's when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in"

The door opened and came in her special assistant.

"Is there a problem genji? You look quite troubled." She questioned.

"I'm sorry to bother you ma'am, but there's an urgent mission for you." Genji hesitated.

"Go on."

"There's another ruin hunter in guili plains, the young man who reported this also said that he saw two abyss mages doing some sort of dark magic on it." He sweatdropped.

"Is that it?" She raised a brow, surely someone else can take care of it if it's just some abyss mages and a ruin hunter.

"..there's also 2 ruin guards guarding the area." Genji finished.

"Again?" The young lady huffed, just what was the abyss order planning?

"Very well, I shall take care of it, in the mean time why don't you take a break? You've been working quite hard." She entreated the boy and walked out of her office.

As she walked out of the building she saw a familiar silhouette walking away, she didn't think much of it, it could be mr.zhongli or one of her guards.

After she reached guili plains, she didn't see anything suspicious, she didn't see a ruin hunter or any abyss mages, perhaps they've hidden themselves.

She walked around the area and only saw some hilichurls, that is until she caught a glimpse of something..

A hydro and cryo abyss mage enchanting abyss magic on a ruin hunter, 2 ruin guards walking in a circle.

'Time for action..'

she summoned her sword, electro particles surrounding her.
She pointed her sword at the ruin hunter, suddenly a huge electric burst occurred and in the next second she was in the air, she dived down to the abyss mages who were now alerted.

She spun her sword and threw it at the hydro mage and it pierced through its head, as she landed on the ground she used her electro powers to summon an overwhelming thunder.

The cryo abyss mage immediately used it's staff to summon it's shield but before it could, the (h/c) haired girl grabbed it by it's face and threw it at one of the ruin guards

she grabbed her sword once again and charged it with electro elemental power, her (e/c) orbs glared at the 3 enemies.

Sprinting at the 3 she jumped in the air and dived onto the abyss mage and slashed it, causing it to turn into nothing but dust.

One of the ruin guards was beginning to spin, the other one ready to shoot out it's missiles, a smirk appeared on the girl's lips.

"You poor, pathetic mechanics."
She snapped her fingers and a large electro thunder hit the ruin guards causing them to fall on the ground.

She turned around and walked back to the ruin hunter that didn't seem to turn on, she adjusted her sword and stabbed the ruin hunter in the eye.

Sighing, she put her weapon away, as she did she felt a rain drop on her nose.

She looked up at the sky, the gray clouds that she caused finally started to rain.

"I should get back.."

.
.
:
.
.

His eyes were still wide, he watched from afar in the darkness  as she left guili plains, his face was red and his heart was beating fast.

He was watching her the whole time when she was fighting, he was absolutely mesmerized.

"Hah..I might really fall for her." He chuckled, wiping the blood off his face.