Re-writing this book???

Hi, hello, what's up!

It's been like 2 years since I finished this book, and I just read through some of the chapters a few minutes ago and just realized how cringe and awful it is 💀 like using OJOU CHANNNN MAKES ME WANNA KMS

I kept using that word becz I loved the way childe's jp va said and I didn't give much thought to the character's nationalities, I was like "oh he's hot and I like the way he said it you're going In my fanfic".

And also, by the time this was written, signora's backstory wasn't revealed and not much was known about her so I obviously made some things up.

And after reading through some of the chapters I noticed so many errors and words used wrongly, so many plot holes and voids and explanations not given on the organization that the main character worlds for or the person that leads it and why he made a deal with the fatui. it made me die inside a little bit, Which just gave me the urge to like, rewrite the whole thing from scratch.

But when I say rewrite I don't mean changing the plot, beginning or ending (you're getting that ending no matter what 🫦) there will be the same ending and beginning (first meeting), but I will be fixing the mid chapters more, going more into depth about the characters and fixing some things.

Of course if I do rewrite it, I'll do it in a separate book, I'll leave this one as a little memory.

So what do you guys think? Is a rewrite worth it?