[2] Rex lapis.

SPOILERS FOR THE MOMENT THAT CHILDE APPEARS, please don't complain about being spoiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No ones pov.

You walked to the rite descension along with the fatui harbinger, you two actually had some stuff in common, but he was too carefree much to your liking.

You stood as far away as you could from the crowd, not wanting to be seen with a fatui harbinger.
As you waited for the rite descension to begin, a certain blonde hair caught your eye, he didn't look like a citizen from liyue, maybe from mondstadt..also what's with that thing floating besides him?

the blonde haired boy along with the floating creature went in the front, and as they did the rite of descension began.

Lady ningguang did her thing, and as she did the clouds turned gray, thunders echoing, and the next thing that happened.

Made your stomach feel a pit.

The body of a dragon, Rex lapis, fell from the clouds and hit the ground, when he fell he didn't move an inch, and you couldn't hear any sound from him.

Ningguang made her way towards the dragon, examining it before starting "Rex lapis has been killed! Seal the exits!".

Wait..no..morax isn't dead..no way.

Millelth guards started running around, closing the exits one by one, then they started walking up to the people that got too close..

"Childe?" You turned around and saw childe running in another direction "hey! where are you going?!" You chased after him.

he jumped over a wall with his bow out "hey buddy hold still!" He yelled to someone.

You jumped over the wall after him, and you saw the strange boy from earlier, but what shocked you was the millelth guards beaten on the ground, and soon more guards came.

"Come with me." Childe said before running off, you and the blonde following after him.

- x x - xx -

Short chapter yes I know! But you guys don't know how excited I am to finish this book!

Also the childe banner came out today and guess what.
He came home! :D I finally got him! ^^

Also should I save up for xiao or zhongli next? Both are so cool!