[29] fall down.

Your eyes widened as the ground broke and separated you and childe.
You immediately got on your feet and pulled out your sword, ready for any type of threat that needed to be dealt with.

You looked around you with fear, snezhnaya was falling apart, Buildings were getting destroyed, Screams of agony from every direction.

"Childe? Signora?" you called out, hoping for one of them to still be around, but of course they weren't.

You didn't waste another second and started running, you didn't know where you were going, you just wanted to get out of this mess.

as you kept running, you saw No other than the tsaritsa, her sword in her hand, she ordered an army of fatui agents to fight and protect the land, you looked among the agents to find childe or your sister but they weren't there.

You didn't know what to do.

You didn't know where anyone was, the country was falling apart, war was breaking out in teyvat, what could you possibly do?

You heard loud footsteps approaching from behind, you quickly turned around to be met with a giant ice beast, it's eyes locked on you, it had a sickening smile, as if it had sensed your horror.

it started reaching for you with it's hand, you used your sword, swiftly cut it off and backed away from the beast, it didn't make a sound, only used it's his other hand to reach for you once again, you cut it off again.

you turned away from it and sprinted away, not wanting to use your energy on something like that, just hoped it wouldn't come back and bite you in the ass later.

You ran around the big town with panic, eyes desperately looking around to find your only family, But all that was there were the normal citizens that were crying and screaming with fear and pain.

Then it hit you.

Teucer,tonia..Shit!!

you sprinted to the direction of their house, praying to the archons that they're okay and that Childe got to them first, this whole place was going down.

on your way through the streets next to the collapsing buildings and tall trees you heard something breaking above you,  You looked up to see a tree that was 30x times bigger than you falling down, out of panic you used your electro powers and bolted away from it.

You finally made it to their Home, the house looked horrible on the outside, the roof was caved in and half of it was on fire.

"Listen it's gonna be okay, your big brother will protect you." a voice said, you walked towards it and it was Childe with his family.

"Childe the whole place is burning down we gotta leave!" You rushed towards him.

"I have to get my family somewhere safe first, where are the other harbingers?" Childe asked with a carefree smile, as if the world wasn't nearly ending.

"Damned if I know, I can't even find my sister." You fumed, Nervously biting at your nails.

"She will be fine."

"How would you even know?"

"That woman signora is stronger than you think, she will get out of this"

"I hope you're right.."

you glanced at his family, his dad was in a terrible state and his mom was helplessly crying, the kids were terrified and Teucer was bawling.

"Childe we have to go!" You Yelled, your gaze locked on the large silhouettes in the cloudy sky.

"Shit, where do we even go?"

"Anywhere but here."

"You don't know what's out there-"

"Well I'm taking my chances"

You grabbed tonia's hand, childe carried his sick dad on his back and his mom held onto teucer and anton.

for now you could get out of the city and go somewhere empty, though you doubted that there would be anywhere peaceful in this time.

You kept walking, eyes carefully scanning the areas, though it might have not been careful enough.

A huge explosion occurred, it sent everybody flying back but you held on tight to tonia.

You landed harshly on the snow and felt something slicing your arm slightly, you checked tonia and saw that she wasn't harmed, you got up and helped the girl, You looked to the source of the explosion and saw a pyro regisvine freshly emerging from the ground.

You tightly gripped the hilt of your sword and pushed tonia behind you, You rushed towards it and charged your sword with electro, you Stabbed the flower in multiple places in great speed, Then dug your sword deep in the regisvine's eye.

You went back to tonia and grabbed her hand, you looked around for Childe or his mother and the other two kids.

You saw somebody laying in the snow, you approached them, when you saw who it was you covered your mouth in disbelief.

Childe's mother, she wasn't moving nor breathing, her head was bleeding, her arms wrapped around Anton in a shielding position, you crouched down to feel his heartbeat, but nothing, you noticed the blood drooping down mouth.

You stood up, you heard soft sobs coming from besides you, you glanced at the weeping girl.
"I'm so sorry tonia.."

"Mama..?" Another voice came in.

You turned around and saw Teucer, his hand covering his left eye that was covered in blood, he was breathing heavily and crying.

Tonia ran up to him and hugged him, you looked around for Childe, you could hear more explosions and weapons clashing from a distance.

"Tonia, Teucer come on" you motioned, you kept walking and kept your eyes peeled for Childe, he wasn't near that area anymore, who knows where that explosion sent him and his old man.

After a while of running, you finally found somewhere that was safe enough to put the kids, it was far from the city and unnoticeable.
there were a few fatui agents there to keep them safe, and a harbinger at last.

"Listen kids, you two stay here while I go search for your big brother and father, these nice people will protect you." You soothed and hugged them.

"But..what about brother Anton and mama?" Teucer mewled, his hand still on his bleeding eye.

"I'll..get them too." You looked at the ground.

"Come on, let's get you patched up.." tonia grabbed her brother's hand and lead him to a medic.

You left the area, on your way back to the city now, you were scared, anxious and angry, you had to get them back, you couldn't afford to lose more people.

Please, be okay.