Chapter 6

I got a weird sense or déjà vu but didn't worry about it at the moment. Fear rose in my stomach when I realized that this happened in my dream, I focused on the road, not letting my mind wander far.

-~ Steven's POV (Ze) -~

I felt the car screech to a stop, but didn't bother to open my eyes. Footsteps padded outside my door as I felt it slowly open.

"He's still asleep," Anthony whispered to himself, "how did he manage to stay asleep?"

I heard him sigh before an arm wrapped around my neck, and another under my legs. He was carrying me. I continued to pretend to sleep as my heart started to beat quicker. With my head against his chest, I inhaled the scent of his cologne. Anthony was carrying me, the love of my life was carrying me! The beat of my heart grew more intense as I thought about him. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.

-~ Anthony's POV (Chilled) -~

I opened the wooden door and walked through, closing it behind me with my foot. I carried the precious body of my love up the stairs and towards the guest bedroom, laying his sleeping body onto the bed once I reached my destination. I proceeded to go back to the car and grab his bags.

I placed the bags on the carpeted floor next to the bed, a few beads of sweat on my forehead.

Not long after I ordered pizza, Steven dragged his feet down the stairs.

"How'd you sleep, Ze?" I asked.

"Good," he gave a bright, knowing smile.

"I just ordered pizza, so if you want, you can go pick a movie out," I told him, "they're in the living room,"

"Where's that?"

I pointed to an open area without a door and watched him wander away.

-~ Steven's POV (Ze) -~

I found a stack of movies next to the TV in the living room and sifted though them. THE NOTEBOOK. We are so watching this! Hey a man can watch chick flicks too! I popped the disc into the Blu-Ray player and paused it before it could play.

He sat down next to me on the cushiony couch, set the pizza on the coffee-table, and pressed play.

About half-way through the movie it because too hot in the room to stand, so I pulled off my sweater, letting the air hit my bare arms. I relaxed into the couch.

As the movie ended, Anthony got up and flipped on the light switch.

"I always like th-," he stopped mid sentence and stared intently at something.

I followed his gaze and glanced down at the red marks on my wrists. I forgot.