Chapter 5

I sat up, breathing heavily. My bedroom illuminated by the outside sunlight. I reached my arm up to rub my eyes, feeling the wetness of previous tears. My alarm clock read: 10:03.

"I have to pick Steven up in a few hours." I mumbled to myself, "Minds well record a video."

Steven won't be playing because he's on his flight though.

I stepped out of bed, walked over to a dresser along the opposite wall to my bed, and put on grey sweatpants and pulled a green hoodie over my bare chest.

-~-~ Steven's POV (Ze) -~-~

I played with my hands as an old lady next to me, (told me her name was Janice) rambled about her 7 cats. I tried not to think of how high up we were. Heights. I'm terrified of them. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went to Twitter.

ZeRoyalViking:
"I don't like planes. This better be worth it @ ChilledChaos ;) fuel for the fanfictions!"

After a few minutes I got a few comments.

BringMeFood:
"THATS RITE FUEL TEH FANFICS!"

ZeRoyalChaosLife:
"I can physically hear the fangirls yelling 'SMUT SCENEs' oh wait that's just me."

DisguisedInBlack:
"Go kill yourself, faggot!"

The last comment really put me down but it's no use sulking now. I rubbed the material on my wrist that hid the cuts, causing me to wince. They were still hurting. I laid my head back against the headrest on the seat, and shut my eyes completely, trying my best not to dream.

••••••••••

I awoke to the flight attendant over the intercom.

"We will be landing in New York shortly," she spoke.

Groaning, I glanced down at my watch, it was 12:42. I'm so excited to see my Anthony again!

-~ Anthony's POV (Chilled) -~

The clock read 1:23.

"Dammit I'm late!" I said aloud, while spraying a bit more cologne on and racing to the door.

I pulled up to the large airport and hopped out of my car, off to find Steven. I entered the wide doors and over to where Steven said he'd be meeting me, I caught sight of his brown hair.

"Steven!" I yelled, running up to him.

"Anthony!" He replied, pulling me into a hug.

The closeness made me realize that I didn't have a shirt underneath my hoodie. Oops?

"How was your flight, buddy?" I asked.

"It was alright, Janice and I talked about her 7 cats,"

"Whose Janice?"

"That's old lady," he pointed to a smaller lady with short, curly white hair.

"Alrighty then,"

I picked up his suitcases, and dragged them out to my car, tossing them into the backseat. Steven placed himself in the passenger seat across from mine.

We were almost home and Steven was asleep, I smiled, admiring how his lips curved up into a faint smirk. The road we were driving on looked almost abandoned. Almost.

---------------------
This chapter isn't very good but I had to come up with a filler so oh well.
---------------------