Chapter 15

He grabbed my waist, pulling my body closer to his, crashing our lips together. As our lips moved in sync Anthony moaned into the kiss and I took to opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. He pushed me up against the counter, not breaking contact. His tongue fought mine for dominance and I held his body against me, running my hands through his soft hair, frustrated over the layers of clothing separating us. Suddenly Anthony pulled away panting, and laid his forehead on mine.

"Steven," he asked, his voice rough and sexy from the kiss, "Be my boyfriend,"

It was more of a command than a question, although I would have agreed either way.

"Of course, babe," I answered, winking at him.

He pulled my face to his once more, only this time, the kiss was more sentimental.

"I love you, Steven,"

"I love you too,"

***

Anthony and I were laying on the couch, cuddling, and watching a movie, when he interrupted the comfortable silence.

"We should tell Smarty and GaLm, don't you think? I mean they are our best friends," he suggested.

"I guess we should, how about you go Skype them, I'll be up in a minutes." I answered

Anthony walked up the stairs and into his room. I sighed, running a hand through my curly, brown hair. My heartbeat suddenly quickened as I stood up, realizing what we were about to do. My arm automatically raised, wiping away the beads of sweat which I hadn't realized became forming on the forehead. One foot after the other, I made my way to Anthony and came up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Ready babe?" He asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be,"

Then he clicked the button and Smarty's face immediately popped up on the screen along with GaLm's.

"Hey," the pair greeted us, "You said you wanted to talk to us?"

Anthony and I made direct eye contact before he spoke up, decreasing the tension.

"Steven is pregnant," He deadpanned.

"What?!" I choked on my saliva.

"Just to lessen the tension," Anthony's voice drifted off at the end and he shrugged. "We- Steven and I, are together.."

"I knew it!" Smarty screeched, "GaLm! You owe me ten bucks!"

"God dammit Smarty!" GaLm yelled, upset over his loss of the bet.

"You guys betted on us?" I finally found my voice.

"Yea- er no.." Smarty stated, "Only on when you would get together,"

"You both knew we had feelings for each other before we ourselves did?" Anthony raised an eyebrow.

They smiled cheekily, before Smarty's face twisted with confusing.

"So Steven isn't actually pregnant?" He asked.

"Fuck you, I'm a guy," I swore at him.

"Only in your dreams," he retorted, making GaLm snort.

"The only thing that my Steven will be fucking is me," Anthony winking into the monitor, before ending the call.

I jumped over onto his bed at relaxed my muscles.

"The couldn't have gone better," I grinned up at the tall Italian.

Only he wasn't smiling. He was frowning. Staring at his phone, fear present in his eyes.

"I accidentally pocket dialled Jess,"