Chapter 16

A crappy update and a ton of dialog, sorry!

-~ Anthony's POV (Chilled) -~

A strange beep from my phone notified me that a call had been ended. Confused, I checked my call history. Jess. I had been in a call with Jess for 10 minutes. I stared at my phone in shock, not paying attention to Steven as he flopped onto the bed.

"The couldn't have gone better," He grinned up at me.

Once he realized my expression, his smile faltered.

I gazed into his eyes fearfully,"I pocket dialed Jess"

Steven mouth opened, then closed, is if wanted to say something but not knowing what. He got up off the bed and wrapped his small arms around my waist from behind.

"Do you think she'll hate me?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I... honestly don't know, Hon," Steven answered truthfully.

Sighing, I let him lead me over to the bed.

"I'm scared... what if she hates me?" I whispered emphasizing the word: hates. "What if she puts it on YouTube?"

"She won't hate you, Anthy," he grabbed my hand and started rubbing circles on it with his thumb, "I'll meet up with her soon and talk,"

"Thank you, Love," I quickly pressed my lips against his and pulled away.

"And maybe, maybe she won't hate you, I mean maybe she won't care, you're mine now, after all," Steven comforted me.

"I guess so"

I am his, not Jess' but there's a slim to none chance that she's fine with it. My mind clouded with memories of me and Jess, well, more like things I wish to forget.

"Are you sure you're straight Anthony, you've sure been making lovey dovey faces at Steven," Jess spat out after Steven and I took a break from streaming.

"No, babe, I love you, nothing can come between us," I answered, lying through my teeth.

You see, my feeling for the Canadian were just starting to blossom, but Jess didn't need to know that.

"Good, because if you were I would hate-" she was cut off by Steven speaking through Skype.

"I'm back, Chilly Willy," I blushed slightly at his nickname for me.

"H-hey buddy," I was nervous as to what Jess was going to say.

And she never did tell me.