Chapter 11

Just a filler chapter leading up to important stuff.

Cody awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. Then it dawned on me what I had said. My eyes widened and I glanced over at Anthony, his expression mirroring mine. Embarrassed, I dashed out of my chair and towards the restaurant entrance, running out into the cool evening air. The echo of footsteps sounded behind me and I quickly spun myself around, tears blurring my vision.

"Steven..." Anthony spoke softly.

"W-w-what," My voice wavered.

"It's okay if your, you know, gay,"

I didn't reply. Why doesn't he hate me? I just told him I was gay for frick sake. My bottom lip quivered as more tears threatened to spill. I looked up into his eyes, a knowing expression written across his facial features.

"Let's get you home buddy," he broke the silence.

-~ Anthony's POV (Chilled) ~-

I helped my love to the vehicle and shut the door behind him, before walking over to my own side. Most of the drive was filled with a barely tolerable silence.

Steven admitted he was gay, that means there's a chance for us to be together! The dinner was nice, the end was a downfall, but it was still nice. Today's events filled me with hope. I'll have to ask him out again.

"U-um...Anthony?" Steven let out a shaky breath. "W-we've been pa-parked for like f-five min-minutes."

"Huh? Oh, right," I was lost in my thoughts.

I unlocked the doors, allowing Steven, and myself, to exit the car. I made my was to the front door, Steven trailing behind me. We both dragged our feet up the second floor staircase.

"Anthony... can you lay with me?" Steven asked.

"Sure, Steven," I answered.

Only in my boxers, I crawled into the bed next to Steven, wrapping my arms around him.

He cuddled in closer.