Chapter 13

Dun Dun Dun.

-~ Anthony's POV (Chilled) -~

Did he just say... he loves me? The scene repeatedly replayed in my head, making me forget my nightmare. Steven loves me.

He returned with a sheepish smile and held out a bottle of water for me. I grasped the bottle as Steven sat down, wrapping his small arms around me. Neither of us were ready to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

***

Steven's been awfully distant, and I'm not the only one who noticed. Earlier, when we were playing Town Of Salem, Steven rarely spoke, and GaLm suggested I confront him about it.

I placed my hand on the cool metal handle of Steven's bedroom door and slowly pushed it open.

"Steven?" I asked innocently.

"What?" He answered, almost mocking me.

He laid on his bed, back towards me, and stared straight at the wall.

"We... we need to talk," I told his as I was ready to face the truth.

"About what? The fact that I'm gay? That I'm a fag? That I'm in love with my best friend..."

"Steven, I understand..."

By this time, he was standing in front of me, looking furious.

"The HELL you understand! Huh! Explain to me, how you would understand!"

"Maybe because I love you back, you fucking idiot!"

I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard on the lips, before stomping out of the room.