Chapter 17

This chapter may be a little different because I've almost forgotten my writing style (from taking a break from this) sorry. (It may also be a bit short)

~- Steven's POV (Ze) -~

My sweaty hands were in my pocket and my hood was over my head.

"Damn rain," I mumbled to myself.

I was suppose to meet with Jess at a Cafe sometime around now, to discuss the call. I should have told Anthony where I was going, but I didn't want him to be worried and now I felt bad.

As I approached the door of the supposed meeting place I remembered Anthony telling me about Jess' new boyfriend. He don't have to worry about that though. Upon entering the door I was called over to a table. I glanced over and saw Jess motioning for me to join her... and a man. Surely not much older than myself, but boy he looked like he could pack a punch. I awkwardly made my way over and sat in an empty chair.

"So you're the infamous Steven," the man spoke, his voice laced with disgust.

"Yeah.. and you must be..?" I asked.

"None of your business, fag,"

I flinched and looked away.

"So Steven, you and Anthony are gay," Jess finally spoke up, but harshly.

"I guess, since you already heard,"

She huffed out a breath,"The world need less of you gay freaks,"

"No the world needs less of you bitches," I stood up, loosing my temper.

Nobody gets away with insulting my Anthony.

"How dare you insult my girlfriend, you fucking faggot," the man bellowed furiously, standing up in front of me, with his fists clenched at his sides.

He swung his fist at my head but luckily I ducked under it, but I stumbled backwards, and knocked over my chair. I scrambled to get up off the cafe floor. When I got up I glanced around. How come no one is helping me? Everyone is just staring.

"No! Steven,"

Before my brain could register who called me, a fist connected with the side of my head and I fell to the ground.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was the sound of someone hitting something, and a thump beside me.