chapter 13 living life

* 3rd pov *

It was now a week away from the vytal festival torment and y/n was feeling depressed, happy and angry that it was here. His happy because he gets get to see all of the cool fights but he also sad and angry that he wasn't able to compete in the fall festival tournament this year because he didn't have a team of his own to compete with.

But neitger the less he was going to make it up by supporting Ruby and jaune teams in the tournament.

He was in His dorm listening to audio book about random stuff and view historical facts rhat was quite interesting about. He was laying in his bed fixing up his rifle buy cleaning it in the inside. While he was doing doing that he heard a knock on the door.

He got up form the bed and place the rifle down on The bed and went to the door. He reach over and twisr the handle and open the door. he saw a man in a mail man uniform holding a letter.

Mail man : letter for Mr y/n l/n.

Y/n : that be me.

Mail man then hand over the letter to y/n

Mail man : here you go.

Y/n : thank you

Mail man then walk away and y/n close the door. He pull out a chair and sat on his desk whit the letter in his hands still.

He then use a small pocket knife and open the envelope up.

He took out the letter and starred to read it.

* letter*

Hi son its your mom so how is becon going I know it might be hard because you skip like 2 years but don't let that stop you. You jave been so good and that program " junior Huntsman" help you alot. Your farther have been going on missions for quite a while you should have been their when your farther told me he killed a nervemore with just a small hunting knife hahahaha. Well I wrote this letter because im going to visit you I think we can have lunch something at vale I'm going on Friday ok.And don't even think that you will miss this

Love you y/n from your mom .

After reading the letter he starrsd to painc. How he will tell her about that whole white fang amd torchwaick thing, how he well till her about his vigilante missions and his Ghostface semplance.

He started to painc more and more untill he heard another knock form his door.

He walk to the door and open it to see its ruby.

Y/n : ruby I'm so glad to see you.

Ruby : hey y/nnnn!.

Y/n grap ruby by her hands and pull her into his dorm amd close the door.

Y/n : *painicing* ruby I'm in some deep stuff.

Ruby : Y/n calm down!.

Ruby then ran to y/n and place both of her hands on y/n arms and shack him And slap him on his right check. To calm him down like in the cartoos.

Y/n : OW...that hurted

Ruby : sorry y/n but, WHAT HAPPEN!.

Y/n : it's emergency.

Ruby : what is it.

Y/n : my...mom