chapter 12 touch of a rose

* Emarled forest *
* ruby rose pov*

I was.running all over the forest trying to find y/n. I try the cliffs but nothing I went to the river nothing.

I was taking a breather next to a tree then I heard gun shots in the distance I turn around and ran straight towards the sound not even thinking on what that gun shot was.

Ruby: * scroll rings* yes.

Yang: ruby all you alright we hears gun shots?.

Ruby: im fine yang those weren't my shots.

Yang: ok were heading to the area we heard.

Ruby: ok yang i see you there and ve careful * hangs up scroll*

I kept running to the sound while I kept thinking to myself.

*Y/n I hope you alright please*
I thought to myself. I pull out my scyith and got ready to face anything that get in my way to save y/n.

*3rd pov*

Y/n was laying on a tree while sitting  on the ground he was still wearing his combat gear his rifle was on the floor next to him with bullet shells surrounding him. He had his pistol on his right hand that was seem falling off his hand.

Ruby finally made it to the area the sound where coming from. She got to her combat stance ready for any grimm or criminal .

But there was no threat here as she look around she notice y/n by the tress.

She ean towards him and place her head on his chest to hear a heart bet but she couldn't hear anything. She started thinking that he was dead.

Ruby * sobing* y/n I'm so sorry

Ruby place both her hands on him hugging his body while the rest of her team finally reach her.

Yang notice her younger sister crying next to y/n lifeless body.

Ynag ran towards her place her hand on ruby shoulder while she was still crying while the rest of her team maye try to comfort her.

Ruby was still holding y/n knowing she she fail on protecting him like he did for her whole her.team try to still comfort her.

Ruby felt a hand toch her face it wasn't her team mates she then look at y/n and saw his hand touching her face.

* y/n pov*
I woke up saw ruby beautifully face as she cry her eyes out i place my hand on her face amd wip her tears away she look at me and hug me while I still crying.

Ruby : I thought you died!.

Y/n: im fine ruby just wanted to get some fresh air.
As her team took a sight of relief  ruby stop crying aamd I help wipe her tears away from her.she help me up and sat me on a rock.

Ruby then look at me and took off my hockey mask and then my ski mask recailing my face. Without even hesitated she then slap the man out me making a hug red makr on my right side of my check.

Y/n:  OW! what was that for.

Ruby: FOR SCARING THE LIFE OUT ME!.

I look down on the ground with my and  back of my head.

Ruby then had the adorable angry face even though see trying to be serious.

Y/n: sorry

Ruby: SORRY THAT ALL YOU HAD I THROUGH I ALMOST LOST YOU FOR OUM SACK.

y/n : hahaha you know you look kind of adorable when your our angry.

Ruby started to blush hard and angry too while I was laughing. I look at her and she then ran to me and tackle to the ground amd starred to will slap me.

Ruby: * hiting y/n* ADORABLE do I look adorable now.

Y/n: OW OW OW YANG,WEISS BLAKE HELP ME OUT PLEASE GET HER SHE GOING TO KILL BE BEFORE GRIMM DO PLEASE HELP!.

Yang,Weiss and Blake were laughing at both of us . Yang look at me and said to me.

Yang: she all your y/n...come one girls let these two love birds alone.

Y/n : NO PLEASE HELP ME PLEAE!.

but it was no use as three of them took off.

Ruby then got off of me and hug me with tears started to.come out of her eyes again.

Ruby: * sobs* you * sobs * know you are injured right.

Y/n: I know.

Ruby: * sobs* I can't lose any one anymore.

While ruby was hugging me I hug her back try to comfort  her from her worries.

Y/n: ruby its ok in fine.

Ruby: * sobs* why did you came here if you know your wee still injured you could of died you know.

Y/n: I know i....just wanted be stronger to protect you amd our friends.

Ruby: then we will train together ok.

Me and ruby stop hugging and stare at each other.

Y/n: ok will...maybay i should get some rest.

Ruby grip me and kiss me on the lips. I kiss her back but she then reach to my ear and whispers to me.

Ruby: * whispers * if you ever do anything stupid like hus again I will kill you before anyone  else will.

I looney her with a scared face and said

Y/n : got it

Ruby: so what do want to do now.

Y/n : I wondering if you want to go see a movie now.

Ruby: sure what movie you want to see.

Y/n: I was wondering deri g what do you want to see.

Ruby: I don't know what do you want to see.

After they kept talking to ruby and me both decided to watch a action movie. For the whole day we kept talking about random stiff the whole but that was the best part that I kept to stay with her rhe while day too hist to see her beautiful smile the whole time.