chapter 14 living life 2 ( lemon )

Waring if you are under age or don't like lemon please skip this chapter mature content here

Also if you do read this chapter I'm not that good at writing lemons so don't judge me. anyways enjoy the chapter now.

*3rd pov*

Me and ruby were now laying on my bed in my dorm. Both of us look at other with lust in our eyes. I move to her amd gave her a kiss on the lips ruby did the same in return.

As our lips touch each other's me and ruby were now fighting over dominance but I came out of top dominating ruby. We both stop kissing and ruby was now panting out of breath has I got on top of her body I started to slowly kiss her neck   as she gave out a moan has my lips touch the smooth skin of hers she then started to hug my body tightly with her little arms.

I took of my shirt and throw it to the ground with ruby face now blushing red as roses. She then Started to slowly take out her cloths now. she took off her blouse and place it on the floor i then started to help take off her skirt which she was now still has a statue. As I took off her skirt now I then turn to look at ruby with only black bra,panties,and Blake leggins as I lick my lips I then took off ruby bra revealing her amazing breast.

She then took off her panties and leggins and now she was completely naked on my bed now. I then took off my cargo pants and boxers throw them on the floor next to my shirt.

Ruby : "so what now"?.

Y/n : " just let me take the wheel ".

Ruby : "ok what do we do first? because I don't know what to do"?.

Y/n : "ok get on your knees ".

Ruby then got of the bed and was then on her knees at the floor.

Ruby :"O-ok now what"?.

Y/n : "ok now struck it".

As ruby took deep breath and started to struck y/n hard " member " now. As she was slowly stroking his dong y/n then let out a moan. Which to ruby was please to here knowing she was satisfied him. As ruby was continuing to pleasure him y/n the. Look at ru y and said.

Y/n : "O- ok now please it in your mouth~"

Ruby then place his dong inside her mouth. As y/n was now in heaven as her warm wet mouth was pleasuring to him. As he use his hand tonhelp ruby out she then begins to bobble up.ajd down as he begin to gave into moan.

As ruby continues to move her head up and down y/n let go of her head and place both of his hands on the back of his head while runy was now counting to blow him.

Y/n : "r-r- ruby I'm coming".

Before ruby can Even answer the wave of cum cover the inside of her mouth now with some of it dripping out of her mouth.
Ruby : " WHAT IS THIS"!.

y/n can only just laugh on her innocent she was. He then grip ruby by her waist which ruby the let out out of yelp he then Pull out a condom and put it on.

Y/n then place ruby on her back on the bed and spread her legs apart which surprised ruby now as he places his  dong in her cunt. With hus dong inside of her  she started to have tears come out of her eyes from the pain.

Y/n : "ruby is this your first time"?

Ruby cam only nod because of the pain inside her.

Y/n : "then i'll take it nice and slow with you".

Y/n was now thrusting inside of ruby slowly now as he was thrusting inside of her ruby was now enjoying it now with the pleaser of him inside of her.

Ruby : y/n I love so much.

Y/n was started to thrust harder now amd said.

Y/n : I love you too ruby.

As ruby was now moaning y/n then to. Continue to thrust even harder now with each pounding ruby was craving more.

Ruby : GO FASTER! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING DICK INSIDE IF ME! I LOVE YOU Y/N!.

Y/N : I LOVE YOU TOO RUBY!.

y/n was now going even faster has ruby eyes started to have hearts glowing form her sliver eyes.

Y/n : RUBY I'M COMING !.

Ruby : I'M COMING TOO!.

as y/n gave one last thrusts he amd runy cum inside of each other now has ruby was out of breath y/n then pull out his dick and took off the condom and throw it on the floor as he then lay back down next to ruby.

Y/n : I love ruby.

Ruby : I love you too y/n.

Both of them slept next ot each other while snuggleing each other on his bed the entire day tired form their firat time ever having sex with each other.