chapter 1 pawns

(POV of y/n )

I don't even no on how I got in even if I'm 15 I still go in to become a hunter.

My family put me in this program so I can do better in school it work and I got accepted to becone academy.

I not the youngest person to join an academy but it doesn't happened often but the professor and head master don't have a problem with it I still have to earn my tittle.

And I am not the only one there is another one but I just don't know them.

* First day *

I got left off by a stone shape thing and I go flew up so has everyone else in the air.

I could see the whole forest from this high up view it's beautiful. Got my spike knife out of right hip strap and stap it on a tree to stop me from falling it worked and I landed safely on the ground with no one insigh of me.I check my gear to see I still have everything and nothing is Lost from my vest .

The woods were full of sounds of animals and bugs. I could hear all the other people landing no I need to find someone and head to the temple wear ozpine said to go to get the piece.

* Time pass *
I made it up to the temple wear to see that all other pieces a been chosen but just one it's a pawn I pick up the piece and head out to the area ozpine said to go

On my way there I didn't see no one but just gun fire and fighting in the distance I try getting there but nothing no one there.

So I got out of the place were I got the piece from and head to the direction to ozpine and ms goodwich.

I walk through the wood s to only hear the sounds of nature.birds chirping, bugs making noise, river , plants it quit peacefully but I need to be focused.

I stop and catch my breath next to a tree. then I head something in front of me in the bushes.i look at it and came out was a beowolf as it step out it lokm at me with it's red eyes we both look at each other not moving.the Grimm started to growling at me moving towards me.i pull my m4 up and aim it at the Grimm as it ran towards me I pull the trigger and hit it couple of time in the head and it's body.The grimm drop to the ground and smoke started to come out of it. I lower my rifil down and head back to met up point.

As I clip up the hill I saw professor ozpine with the others people.

: Ozpine : " uh Mr y/n good to see you so were you piece at

* Y/n hands ozpin piece *

: Ozpine : hm interesting.

*Time pass*

I watch everyone got a team but me I waited for bit but nothing happened I saw team RWBY,jnpr, and others too.

I got my stuff and was ready to head out and I was thinking to myself that I didn't made it.

As I waited the hours to go by and everyone leaves to there dorms professor ozpine came up to me.

: Ozpine : "Mr y/n can you please follow me".

:Y/n: "yes professor"