chapter 11 Training for my Ruby

* 1 Month since the warehouse*
*y/n pov*
Its been a month now since the ware house and know the vytal festival torment  was a week away i couldn't join or fight in the tournament  because  I don't have a team of my own.There been no activity of white fang for a while but I have to be safe. I lay down on my bed still wonded and still not be able to go to combat class from that night.

I was angry because I couldn't train but that didn't matter now I need to become stronger to protect ruby and my friends.

I turn around to see my alarm clock that said 12:00 am I sigh to my self and grip my bag.

I put on my woodland camo  pants,then a grey shirt with my green vest, I then out on my black boots wearing them military style. I then grip my axe and machet and place macher on my pack and my axe on my left hip. After that I then grip my sickle place it on my back on top of the machet. After that I then load 20 magazine and place  of them in my  green vest while I load the last mag in my m4. I then put my pistol on my right hip with the holster and 4 mags with it the last thing that I got was my spike knife and my black handle knife from ns cloths.

After I got my weapons ready I then put on my black ski mask and my hockey mask with it. I was done getting ready I then left my dorm and went into the emeral forest but befor I left and place a note on my door that said

*NOTE*

BE BACK GONE HUNTING IN THE EMERAL FOREST.

After leaving the note hanging form the door I then left and walk to the dark and cold emeral forest alone just so I can get better stronger to protect the ones that I love.

* emeral forest at night*

I lay down on a rock aiming my rifil sights in the dark forest.as a grimm came out f the direction i was aiming at  its beating glowing red eye just stare at me then it rush towards me with a dangerous loud growl. I pull the trigger of my m4 and the grimm drop dead to the floor disappearingwth black smoke comingput if it. Not even a minute late I then heard howl from the same direction. Then a pack of bewolf came out of the dark woods and ran towards me. I aim down my sights again killing at least 5 of them before they got close to me. As one almost slash at me I mange to dodge it before pulling my pistol and shooting at its head and killing it.

Before I can grip my m4 another 5 grimm rush towards me i pull out my axe in my right hand then my machete in my left hand. As one of the grimm rush towards me I ran jump on a tree and kn to the grimm and slash it with my machete. Another grimm came behine I use my axe to chop at it on it's face causing the grimm to die instantly.

I mange to run and grip my m4 in time to load as the 3 other grimm ran infornt of me as I finished loading my m4 I aim down my sights and open fire killing all three of the grimm in seconds.

I lower my rifil down brifing heavy as I turn around tonthe dark foreset all I can see was dark red eyes staring at me.
Y/n : * load M4 with a full magazin* *Sight* all right lets do this COME AND GET SOME YOU WALKING SKELTONS!.

I ran towards the hoards of grimm as they ran to me too as i started firing the grimms and I smash into each other fighting the whole entire night.

* Next day*

* Ruby pov *

I woke up from from my sleep i look around my dorm to see my team are still asleep as I lie back down I took out my scroll check the time 8: 00 am. As i got up from my bed and put on my normal combat cloths and left the room to the caferta. As I got there and ate I wanted to see y/n who was...sill wonded boyfriend. I have to do something  for him he did save my life month ago. I walk towards to y/n dorm skipping my way down the hall with a big smile on my face. ireach y/n dorm.amd knock on the door.

Ruby: * humming  and kocks one more time* strange I wounder- wait * grip the note from the door* oh....no.

"Where did he gone off to"

I kept thinking  to my self as I use my semplance to get to my room I burst open door that surprises yanf,yang, and Blake.

Weiss: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!.

Weiss scream at me but I was still heavly breathing to not answer her but all three of theme that I was in trouble.

Yang: rubs...are you alright?.

Ruby : HAVE YOU ANY OF YOU SEEN Y/N?!.

Yang: " no why"?.

Ruby: * left note to show her team* "he went to the emerald forest alone i think   he still wonded from the warehouse he could be hurt or even worse"!.

Blake: " its ok Ruby the worse thing we can do is to panic and that just make things worse".

Weiss : "she right Ruby the worse thing ro do now is to panic".

Ruby: " you're right I should just call him".

I try calling y/n scroll I try again again again amd again but no answer now I am getting worried what if something happen to him and not be able to help himself or he could be worse I have to do something.

Ruby: * panicing* "OK NOW I GETTING WORRIED I NEED TO FIND HIM"!.

Weiss : ruby wa-

Bedoe Weiss could  even fished her sentence something just click inside  of me now. I didn't even hesitate for a minute my adrenaline rush just kick in and all I was thing was y/n for his safety.

I use my semplance to rush out of my dorm and head to the emerald forest wasting alot of me semplance now while yang,Blake and Weiss where way behind me. I just need to find y/n what if he hurt I just couldn't stop thinking  about him i need to find where his at all  I need to find out if he is safe I couldn't
stop thinking about him I need to find  him to keep him safe like he did for me back at the warehouse I need to protect him to make him feel safe what he did for me.