chapter 4 sort of a date

* Third person view*

It's been a month scent y/n met Ruby and jaune.during the time they got closer to each other Ruby started to talk to jaune and Jaune have been doing well in school even though people still hate him but everything is going good so far.

*Y/n dorm*

Y/n is sitting at his desk in his dorm he open up a.labtop and started to read a news article about the white fangs and crimes

( White fang kill 100 innocent people in last day and police have still have not found any clue on where they are.

Multiple robbers all involved white fang have spread all over vale.city.
More violence have been reported has drugs, weapons,human trafficking have been all over the Vale kingdom

Some say that the Vale kingdom is getting wore and worse by the day.)

Reading the article and watching videos about the crime spread of Vale city y/n is getting sick on the kingdom not doing anything about it.

He close his laptop and went to lay on his bed thinking to himself he started to form a plan on how to solve this.

*Day pase*

Y/n is walking with a shopping cart In a hardware store.looking at the weapons section his eyes got sight of a buck 120 hunting knife and a knife with a light brown handle on it gripping both knifes and put them in a shopping cart hen then pick up black gloves and a military belt.

Getting all of his things he went up to the case register and he handed the two knifes, black gloves and military belt.After he bought his gear he then went to a custom store.

In there he look through the mask section and found nothing interesting there. He then look around custom section found a scream Ghostface custom.looking at it and started to like the custom he bought it.

Y/n Rome around the city looking at shops and went over to a restaurant to get something to eat. sitting at a table he saw a girl with pink , brown hair with same.color has her outfit with long white boots he see her walk to a shop with a man who has hinder hair with white cloths on with a black hat and a can. Has both of them walk in to a shop out of nowhere shots were fired as the girl and the man both run out with large bags a police man ran after them.y/n finish eating and went back to becone academy.

* Y/n dorm*

Y/n loot outside of his window while listing too ( fear the reaper on a mp3 player ) he started to think about on what he is going to do. he turn around and stare at the bag with custom in it.he walk over there and pull out the Ghostface custom. putting on the black robe and the white mask he look in the mirror and stare at himself for a minute he got snap back in to reallity and heard knock at the door.

Y/n immediately took off the custom and open the door. there was Ruby rose standing there.

Y/n: hey Ruby

Ruby: hey y/n are you doing anything later?.

Y/n look at the clock he leaving at 12:00 so he has time.

Y/n: nothing really.

Ruby: ok do you want to hang out?.

Y/n: yeah sure

Ruby:great so where do you want to go?.

Y/n: Forest.

Ruby: you want to go hunting?.