chapter 5 Ghostface

Y/n walk out of his room wearing black pants , black long shelve shirt,black gloves,and black boots.

He was carrying a black doffel bag with his right hand. Exiting the building he look around to see no one is in sight. he move to the place were to leave Becone and to Vale City

* Vale city *

Y/n was standing next to a warehouse outside he heard word around city that there were white fang active at the docks he decided to check it out if rumors were true or not

He roam around the docks for while to find no sign of  white fang. he started to check the last warehouse next to the right corner.he finally found a lone white fang member standing outside  front of a door by himself.

Peaking behind the corner he open the doffel bag and pull out the Ghostface custom he them put it on and pull his black 120 buck knife and put his brown handle knife on his left hip.

The fauns was standing board out of his mind started to whistle. He didn't see Y/n behind him y/n then rush towards white fang and pulling up his buck 120 knife and stapping him in the chest while covering white famg mouth with his hand.

After killing the fauns he draq it to the  side of warehouse no one to see He then open the door and went inside to office space to see no one  

* Office room*

he Scan the room to see that no one's in there he look around to find anything useful to use or information while looking He heared a noise coming  form outside the room he rush to shot off the lights and hide behind a covered cabinet

Peaking out he sees Two white fang members walking into the room while talking to each other

White fang 1: so what do you think on this plan.

White fang 2: it seems go so far I just hope it works

White fang 1: yeah same too you heard attack atlas Post

White fang 2: yeah I heard about that we show no mercy towards them.

White fang 1: hell yeah we did once this plan is no action no one will stand in our way.

Two of them counted to talking to each other. While Y/n go out of his cover he went behind white fang 1 and slit his throat while white fang 2 wasn't looking.

White fang 2: * turns around* WHAT THE HE-* y/n stab white fang in the chest *

after killing both white fang  y/n wipe the blood off his knife with his hand and walk out of the room with blood all over the floor. He turn off the lights and went to the storage room with blood all over his black robe.

Inside the shipping area y/n see wooden boxes and bunch of white fang members all over the place. Y/n took behind cover behind a wooden box he scan the area and counted to see 20 white fang members.

Done counting He walk over to a white fang leading against a wooden box while on his scroll

Y/n went behind the white fang cover the white fang member mouth with his hand and stab white fang  behind the neck. y/n lay the body down slowly on the floor and counted to the next white fang member.

A White fang member was standing guard next to a box up on a rail. The white fang member saw y/n and scream out to alert rest.

White fang 3: Intruder! Kill him!.

As the white fang member scream out y/n took behind cover from a wooden box to not get shot.

White fang members were all over the place and y/n was surrounded as he got out of cover he rush a white fang and stab him in stomach.the fauns fell to floor.