chapter 10 the Aftermath

*Y/N POV*

I woke up to the sound of machines next to me I woke up to see that i was laying on my back what seem to be on s bed.I slowly open my eyes to see that I am in a hospital bed.

i look around my surroundings to see a sleeping ruby rose laying on a brown couch near the hospital bed i was laying on while she is holding what seem to be a black bag. I then turn to my left to see jaune sitting on a chair asleep while his sword is behind his back and shield laying against a wall. I look around the room  to finally  realize that I was in the hospital.I look down to see my chest and stomach all cover in gauze,pads and bruses I starting to rember what happen I then look at my arms to see my right arm in a case and my left arm cover in bandages.

I mange to turn to my side to look at a  mirror to see my my face cover in bandages. My left eye cover with a pad amd medical tabe and my right check was cover with bandges and rest of my face with steches,bruse and banges but my right eye wasn't hurt or cover in bandages. I wiggle my figure to see if I can move i took a deep breath and said.

Y/n: r..r..ruby...j....jaune?.

As I I speak ruby and jaune immediately woke up amd rush towards me as I look at ruby with tears still in her eyes but she was smiling. I turn to my left to see a worried  jaune.

Y/n: what...happen?.

Ruby: *tears in her eyes* you were hurt badly during the fights in the warehouse but the paramedics came just in time to save lucky your aura mange to keep you alive for a while too before  the paramedics came to save you  from dying from blood lost.

Jaune: y/n when I first heard what happen I didn't know what to do so I rush over to see you guys to make sure you and ruby are all right.

I was talking  to ruby and jaune for a while until the door open to see that it was Yang,Weiss and Blake amd rest of team JNPR all standing by the door.

I give them a wave at them with my right hand after I was done  waving Jaune and Ruby both turn around to see their team partners all standing by the door.

Ruby: what are you guys doing here?.

Yang: when we first heard form ozpine jaune was the first one to rush here.

Weiss: while we were behind we also  learned about your encounter with the white fang and roman torchwaick  form professor ozpin too.

Blake: were so called both of you are safe and runy told us what happen at the warehouse to with the three white fang members.

Yang walk over to y/n and gave him a hug

Yang: *crying* Thank you for protecting my littler sister form those monsters I dont know what I would do If something ever happen to her...thank you y/n thanks you so much.

Y/n: *being hug crush by yang* you....are.....welcome * still being hug crush* your....crushing me.

Yang: oh..... yeah * stop hugging y/n but still laughing with tear still in her eyes* sorry about that y/n.

Y/n: * can finally breath now* its ok yang.

As team rwby and jnpr all started to talk to talk me. I then saw professor ozpin walk in front of the door with a cup of coffee in his hand and Ms goodwhich was standing behind him.

Ozpin: *clears voice* I hate barge in but may I have to room alone with me and y/n.

As all the students nod and left the room while Ms goodwich is escorteing them out of the room.leaving only ozpin and y/n alone in the room.

Ozpin: Mr y/n what happen today is was a misfortune.

Y/n: you telling me well I guess me and ruby did destroy a white fang warehouse.

Ozpin: that what I want to talk about...
While the police was searching the burn down warehouse they found crates of stolen dust and illegal weapons like chemica gas and bombs.

Y/n: thats good to hear thank oum that those weapons are not in their hands anymore right professor.

Ozpin: well of course but there is a problem the police doesn't want anyone getting hurt because they assum you as a vigilante because of your little mission month ago.

Y/n: I did that because the police can't handle this by themselves anymore.

Ozpin: I understand all of use here want to become hunters but rember you are students just kids.

Y/n: *lownlook down with a frown*

Ozpin: but it doesn't mean I am against  you younask me I fully understand why you want to understand its the police who are against  you not me.

Y/n: * look at ozpin with a smile*

Y/n: so professor will I be able to go on any mission?.

Ozpin: for now no because of you wondes but you will attend class has normal but no combat class for now.

Y/n: thank you professor.

Ozpin: your welcome any way I be on my way have good day and I see you at school * ozpin leaves the hospital room* * looks at all students* I suggest you all must get some shut eye and y/n will be present in class tomorrow.

Every nodded their head and left but ruby came back to say goodbye to y/n

Ruby: bye y/n * kiss y/n on check*

Y/n : * blush * bye ruby see you at class.

Ruby left the room amd now y/n was now left alone has he lay down on the bed thinking and rembering everything  that happen at the warehouse but he didn't really focused on that all he was thinking of Ruby and how to go on a second date with her like without the violence and fighting date.

*day pass*

It was now moving and I was getting ready for class has I put on mt uniform amd got ready. I open the dorm door and  I saw team rwby and jnpr in fornt of the door.

Y/n: hey guys *gasp* wait should you guys be in class now you guys are going to get in trouble.

Most of the team members  laughed ruby walk to y/n and said.

Ruby: its fine y/n we talk to professor ozpib to help you get to class and other task you can't do for now.

Y/n: thanks oh I need to get to port class.

Jaune: well help you get their friend.

Team rwbt and jnpr help get to class because of my arm and wondes still as I sat at professor ports class listening to his boring story's I got my eye on my notebook doing a littler doodle but that wasn't on my mind now.

All what I was thinking was about on how Ruby was almost hurt or killed and I wasn't strong enough I have to do anything. I need to practice my Ghostface semplance and I need to get stronger to protect Ruby rose my love i have to protect her at all cost.