chapter 15 mother ending

* Time skip 2 day pase *
* 3rd pov *

Its been 2 days since we'll ruby and y/n fun in bed. Ruby was in her dorm and so as y/n both of them are getting ready to go out to meet y/n mother. Both of them are very worried now because. What if y/n mother found out about his vigilante missions and his injures she will probably get him out and back to their farm and all they can do is too hope for the very of best at least.

* Y/n pov *

I was standing in front of a mirror looking at myself. I have my dark jeans on and a grey shirt on too. I walk over too my dresser and got out my military belt and but my pistol holster and my black knife Sheth on the belt and strap it around my Jean's. I then looking under my bed and pull out my black military boots and put them on. grip my waller,scroll, and whatever I need for today. I wait on my bed playing with my knife resting my skills then I heard a knock on my dorm door.

I walk towards the door and open it to see ruby wearing a black tie shirt and green cargo shorts.

Y/n : " you ready "

Ruby : " yep and you? "

Y/n : " yeah all right lets go "

Y/n amd ruby both walk together to the court yard and left becone to vale city.

Y/n was in the bulhead taping his feet nonstop ruby look over to him and can till he his worrying too much. Ruby then place her right hand on y/n shoulders and said.

Ruby : " hey it well be ok "

Y/n : " yeah I really really hope so "

Ruby then place her head on his should and fell asleepoh it. He then turn around to see the sleepy rose and smile at her and waited untill the bulhead land on the landing pad.

Ruby then woke up and jump up out of the bulhead. I then follow right behind her as we enter vale city. We started walking to the small Cafe i told my mom to meet us at. We continue walking and I was getting pretty nervous now ruby notice me and said.

Ruby : " it will be ok y/n "

Y/n : " I know I just haven't seen her for months now and I getting g nervous now.

Ruby then hold my hand and said

Ruby : " it be ok no matter what happen you still love mother ".

Y/n : " your right im just over dramaticing ".

Ruby : " I know ".

We continue to walk for a couple of minutes then we finally reach the small Cafe.
We enter through the gate entrance an look around to find my mom. I scan the area to fjnaly found her as she then saw me in thhe exact same moment too.

She stand wearing cowboy outfits with London brown combat boots and a gun holster on her right hip too that holds a old school revolver and ln her left hip has a knife sheath that hold s amd long fixed blade knife that has a brown handle and a silver blade thats is 10 inches long.

She then ran towards me and gave me Biggest hug ever and left me up with her strength too

Biggest hug ever and left me up with her strength too.

Y/n mother : " Oh my baby boy is back "

Ruby : " hi there "

Y/n mother : " hello "

Y/n : " MOM CAN YOU LET ME DOWN PLEASE! ".

Y/n mother : " thank you...mom there someone I want you to meet this is ruby rose my girlfriend ".

Ruby and y/n mother then shook each other hand.

Ruby :" wait you look familiar? "

Y/n : " wait for it ".

Ruby : * gasp * " OH MY OUM YOU ARE THE WOODLAND HUNTRESS "

y/n mother : " yepnthe one amd only but please call me scarlet ".

Ruby : " ok I am a huge fan can I get your autograph "

Scarlet : " Sure can ".

Scarlet then wrote her signature on a piece of paper and hand it to ruby. Runy was you excited like a little kid in a playground.

Ruby : " Y/n why you never told me your mother is the great WOODLAND HUNTRESS?! "

Y/n : " I like to keep a low profile on things ".

Scarlet : " so should we eat ".

Ruby : " yep let's eat before we start the day ".

By the end of the day ruby and y/n mother got closer,ruby lear rhat y/n lived on a farm and his farther was a mercnary and mother was a huntress by now 3 years later ruby and y/n both graduated becone

2 years later both got married and lived together in the outskirts of vale city ruby and y/n were now know as one of the greatest hunters ever on remnant

The end

Sorry for this ending im working on some other stories stay toon please and thank you.for reading my story.