chapter 9 the shadow

Listen to the song at the end of the chapter.

*In the warehouse*

Ruby was ground with a knockout y/n has she hold y/n body with both of her hands neo ran straight to ruby to try to finish her off. Ruby notices her and use her scyith to block her attack has both of them fight a badly injured roman went over to y/n body to see if he was dead. As he crotch down with one knee he reach over to y/n face to pull the ghostface mask off his face.

*Y/n head*
Y/n pov

I woke up in a white room I dont know how I got here but the only thing I can rember is that I got stap by neo. In the room I saw a table with a chair. I walk over to the table and pull out the chair and set on it on the table was a photo book. I look around the room very confused I open the book to see me.

I turn the page to see me and my family has I look in the book its all of my memories I had with them there's was a Christmas photo a Halloween photo and many more i smile a lot when look at the pictures. I turn the page to see ruby and jaunt I look around the photos of them and me then I quickly remember what happened I stood up from the chair and lead out a cried

Y/n : I NEED TO GET BACK!

I search around the room checking for a door or something in the room but I found nothing. From angry I grip the chair and slame it on the wall then flip the table over. I lay down on the wall putting both my eyes on head. Then i got a feeling someone was watching me.

I turn to my lift side and saw someone it was a person covering in shadow. I remember it the same shadow I keep seeing. I got up and went up to it and said.

Y/n: Who are you?.
The of person shadow said nothing and only pointing to the flip table.

I turn to the table and walk over there I crouch down to pick up a the white ghostface mask off the ground .

Y/n: WHY IS THIS DAMN MASK HERE WHY ITS SO FUCKING SPECIAL!?.

Shadow: IT HAS CHOSEN YOU TO BE THE NEXT GHOST

Y/ n: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE NEXT GHOST!?.

Shadow: FOR THROUSAND OF YEARS THIS MASK WAS WORN BY PEOPLE WHO WERE CHOSEN TO BE THE GHOST OF DEAD LOST SOULWHO MUST JUDGE THOSE WHO HAVE DONE WRONG AND YOU MUST DEFEND THE WEAK FROM THOSE WHO WISH TO DO THEM HARM.

Y/ n: who made this mask?.

Shadow: IT WAS MADE BY THE GOD OF LIGHT TO HELP TO DESTROY AND PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF REMENT FROM THEM SELF AND YOU MUST DESTROY THE GRIMME THAT ARE INSIDE OF EVERYONE CRIMINAL AND KILLERS ON THIS WORD.

y/ n : what am I supposed to do now?.

Shadow: YOU MUST DECIDE OF WHAT TO DO WITH THIS GIFT AND POWER TO HELP OTHERS.

Y/ n was shock of the mask origin he got up and went to the mask and put it on as the mask started to glow white he woke up in the wars house laying on his back on floor. Roman was in front of him hold the white ghosts face mask in his hand.