chapter 7 Ghost inside

* warehouse*

Y/n was tie up to the hard concrt floor blood tripping form his noise. he try to waggle his way out out of it but it was no use. Roman walk slowly to y/n has he got in front of him y/n look up and stare at Roman face.

Roman: so you might be one of little red friends right?.

Y/n didn't do nothing all he did was just stare and said.

Y/n: yes

Roman: good were making progress here so how long have you two know each other.

Y/n: screw off!

Roman use his cane and hit y/n in the face causing his nose to bleed more.

Y/n: 10 months.

Roman: almost a year. so till me do you know anything about that little warehouse attack while ago it's meast up my supplies and things like those that really tick ... me ...off.

Y/n: I don't know anything.

Roman: let's see if you do know anything to be sure.

Roman walk over to a white fang and took faunse knife and walk over to ruby he pulled her from her hair and put the knife against her throat. while Ruby was still unconscious with bruse all over her face Roman look y/n eyes with the knife said.

Roman: let's try this again do you kno-

Y/n: I TOLLED YOU I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!.

Roman: oh you something now tell me what do you know.

Roman push the knife closer to Ruby's throat y/n heart was beating faster and faster .he close his eyes and scream out.

Y/n: IT WAS ME! i did it I was the one who attack the warehouse.

Roman: that what I though *through ruby to the grounf*take her to my room.

White fang 1: yes sir.

As white fang member draq Ruby off y/n try to escape but the rope was too tite.

Roman look down on y/n he told his cane and started to beat y/n with it.

Roman: you little shit you are the one who destroy my supplies and the police have it now.

Y/n was laying on his side cover in blood he stand up and headbutt him.

Roman fell to the floor and quickly got back up.

Roman: why you little * hits y/n on the head with cane* you know what i need some time to think on how I want to kill you. * Looks at white fang member* take him to a storage container

White fang 2: yes sir.

Y/n was draq on the floor to the other side of the ware house as white fang member rose him against the wall y/n fell to the floor.

*Couple hours later*

It been couple of hours now y/n was thinking all about Ruby what if they try to use her or hurt her.

Y/n wrists was bleeding from trying to escape but he couldn't. He lay on the floor and whispers

Y/n: im sorry Ruby.

Y/n was laying down he close his eyes.
And went to sleep.

Y/n woke He was in a empty room he look around to see no one but in front of him was a person wearing the Ghostface custom.