✨Chapter Fourteen✨

~~~~~

Your body laid limp on floor as the sunlight through the blinds hit your eyes. The toilet, your only friend, stood right beside you. You groaned to yourself, slowly sitting up. "What time is it?" You asked yourself.

"The afternoon, you surely had a night of it." A voice replied making you startled. You sat up quickly only to regret it as a queasy feeling roams over your body. You aimed for the toilet and all you did was dry heave above it.

You felt a hand pat your back in pity. You finally stopped and just laid back down on the ground. Your vision was a little blurred while you tried to examine the person who was in the room with you. The sunlight blinding you wasn't helping either.

"First time drinking, right?" They asked and you groaned as a response only regaining a chuckle back from the mysterious person. "You should've invited me, I would've let you know the ins and outs of it all." His voice was a little higher than anyone else you could think of. It was still difficult for you to decipher, given your current situation.

"Maybe just leave a girl alone when she's dying inside a bathroom." Your voice raspy and dry as you finally spoke. He softly laughed, "Now why would I allow somebody to die? Especially you-" He said and lowered himself down to your level. You could finally see his face. How could you not see the handsome man who's black hair framed his features.

"Now come on, get up." He said, putting his arm under your back for support. You slowly used your elbows and palms until you had enough support to sit up fully. Your friend helped you off your butt and to fully standing. Well standing with a bend in your back, hand on stomach, and a few groans, but you were up.

He helped you slowly walk to your bed and with his help you slowly sat down. It's not that your muscles ached but you were nauseous and a pounding headache over took your whole body.

"When you drink, eat salt before, don't mix alcohols, and most importantly limit yourself or don't drink hard stuff, okay?" He softly and sweetly spoke and you laid yourself down on your bed, putting a thumb up to let him know you got it.

"Let me know if you get hungry, I'll be here if you need anything, just call." He said as he made his way to the door. You softly smiled to him.

"Thanks Jin, and I definitely will." You said and he left the room.

———

Jimin

Oh shit, I thought to myself as Jin was leaving Y/n's room. I just stood still as he closed the door and faced me.

"Hey Jimin." Jin said with his perfect little smile. I just walked away, bumping shoulders with him as I pass by.

Why does everyone always think that they can come in my home and stay? Jin is way too old for Y/n anyways, not that I care. She's a hoe and I don't need that.

I know everyone wants her, they'll use her and tear her too shreds. I promised I wouldn't let that happen before, but I bet she'll just eat it up. She'll flirt with anyone back, I'm not anyone special.

I'll never be special enough to her as she is to me.

She's a slut.

Fuck you, Kim Y/n

~~~~~

"Dinners ready!" Jin yelled from the kitchen, it must've been hours. You had fallen asleep after Jin helped you to the bed. You slowly got up and started walking to the kitchen.

Five males sat at the table while two were standing and serving the dish out. All of their attention is directed over to you, except Jimin's, he's ignoring you. You remember why too. You disliked him. Two can play that game.

"Jin~ah, thank you so much for this food." You said with a seductive smile and took a seat between Jungkook and Hoseok.

"You're welcome, anything for my hungover princess." He said and you smiled sweetly and slapped Jungkooks thigh, placing a hand on it. "Looks good doesn't it?" You asked and he nervously nodded as it looked like he was afraid of something, or someone.

His eyes were directed at Jimin who was just eating his food and only paying attention to his plate. Jungkook's tense body loosened a bit and his hand went to yours. "Absolutely, although this would be better with banana milk." He then sighed and you giggled at his cuteness.

You fluffed up his hair, "It sure would." Your hand moved farther up. Jungkook pursed his lips as it looked like he was quieting himself.

"Ehem." Hoseok then cleared his throat. "Unfair." Hoseok said under his breath, but you still heard. Was something off? These guys are after something for sure.

You then moved your attention over to Hoseok. "How are you liking the food Hobi?" You asked, this time placing your hand farther up than it was on Jungkook. "Mm." Hoseok softly got out.

"I'm excusing myself." Jimin said standing up.

"You've only had one dumpling." Jin said, looking at his friend while feeling betrayed and worried for his health.

"No, I'm excusing myself." You said while standing up quickly, filled with regret as you were a little tipsy from the quick and sudden movement. Jungkook grabbing your hips as he noticed and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Slut." His lips spoke.

"Asshole." You said back.

The guys looked around at each other confused. You thought your heart was going to beat so hard that it would leave your chest completely and then dance on the table. It was silent as others tried to understand what was happening and Jimin and you just stared at each other.

"What the hell happened?" Yoongi said, now standing up as everyone knew he would be the only one speaking up and actually asking questions.

"Why don't you ask miss, 'I'll fuck you for free.'" Jimin said harshly and you scoffed.

"Why don't you ask Mr, 'idiot who got what he wanted but still fucks with my friends.'" You said, retuning the favor.

"What are you talking about!?" Jimin asked as he had a different understanding than you did.

"You guys are obviously not on the same page, maybe come to an understanding?" Namjoon recommended.

"He was getting on my nerves anyways." You said and rushed out of the room. Going to your room, and slamming the door. You felt hurt. You remember making-out with him at the party and later upstairs but him pushing you away, him flirting with your friends. It just didn't all add up for him to be calling you a slut.

You laid down onto the bed and flipped to be on your stomach. Tears flooded your eyes and you cried into a pillow. Nothing made sense, and if he was going to act like that, you wouldn't want to talk to him. So you'll just treat him like he does to you.

Flirt with his friends until it gets him mad.

You can hear your door open and you whine. "Ugh not now, can't you see I'm busy?" You said, muffled due to the pillow in your face.

"It's okay, talk to me. I'm always here for you." The voice spoke. You turned your head to see the one and only Min Yoongi. He was a great talker you knew it, he had always been the one you talked to, besides Jimin of course.

The guys probably had a plan to get both sides of the story and then figure it all out, only if that were true.

What Yoongi had told you though, shocked you.

Not in a good way whatsoever.

A/N
Double updates hoes!!

Anyways if I put ——— it's a POV change just to let you know I guess.

Thanks so much for the support on this book, I've got some big plans for it.