✨Chapter Thirteen✨

~~~~~

"AHH, help!! I'm being . . . uh KIDNAPPED, someone please!!" You drunkenly slurred while Jimin pulled you away from the scene.

"He looks so angry." People amongst the party began to whisper, "Is that her boyfriend?" Obviously Jimin could hear, but it was a bunch of nosy drunk people. What else would he expect?

You smacked Jimin's hand so hopefully he'd let go. He just pulled you closer so you wouldn't have the option to fight him back. Things began to get silent as people gathered around.

"Now . . ." Jimin began, stopping a second to hold you tighter since you were fighting harder. "You all better delete those videos, or I'll kill you-" He smiled.

"And that's a promise." Jimin finished and he had to find somewhere to take you. He made his way upstairs, dragging you along. You whimpered and whined while trying to escape his grip.

Once upstairs you fall to the ground, his hand was around your wrist. You crossed your other arm. "I'm not budging." You spoke with furrowed eyebrows, not even sure what you were fighting back.

Jimin sighed with rolled eyes and he picked you up bridal style. "Ooh." You cooed while feeling at his arms.

He finds a room and enters, placing you on the bed he then goes to shut the door. Now there was just a pure silence between you both. You weren't really sure who was going to be the one to break it. You also weren't in your right state of mind.

You could tell Jimin was having thoughts in his head and his face looked a little red. You weren't sure why, you would think that your make-out with him was amazing. Yet those lips didn't necessarily feel like his soft, perfectly round ones either.

"What the-" Jimin started but cut himself off, you softly looked up to him, confused. "What were you even thinking?" He asked and you innocently looked at him without a word.

"Do you not like me?" He asked hurt, you were super confused. You only responded with what you knew.

"What are you talking about, I won't like you if you act like this." You spat and he clicked his tongue with a smile, clearly a smile of annoyance.

"You know what fine, you're drunk anyways." Jimin said, as if he was making himself feel better. You responded with a scoff, "I'm sober enough to take all responsibility for my actions." You mentioned, you knew you weren't but that's the drunk you speaking.

"Stop confusing me all the fucking time too!" You continued to yell at him, the word vomit really comes out when you've had a few too many. "Man up and say some shit if you really like me . . . god-"

"I hate how everything is seeming to go the way my fucked up dream was going!" You continued, your knees hit the ground as you were tired of yelling and complaining. Jimin's stare was fabricated as his thoughts drifted.

"I know you wouldn't speak like this if you weren't drunk, I know you Y/n." He softly spoke but all you did was stand up and walk closer to him.

"Or do you." You teased with a smile and pushed him into the door, making sure your body is barely inches apart, you push your lips to his. He easily swoons in, you pull your body closer to where they connect. A low moan escapes his mouth and this time you were smirking.

After a few more seconds of you giving him pleasure, he pulls you away. His face seemed a little angry, maybe confused. "What are you thinking?" You asked, knowing that face all to well.

"I don't like how you're acting, this isn't you." He said, his face getting redder as he thought about you and Mark. Anger just sketched across every part him.

Maybe you were a bipolar drunk or something because you instantly got mad. You weren't even sure why you were exactly, just that Jimin was irking you.

"Well I don't like how you were flirting with my friends, and I know you and them have done things before-" You said, your face softening as it made you more sad than anything.

"And what if I did, what if I wanted to fuck them, while you sat idly by, all sad about it." He said and your heart beat faster in agitation.

You didn't notice yourself do it until you looked over at your hand and the red hand spot placed right on his left cheek. "Leave, asshole." You harshly spoke and he just turned around, leaving.

"If the world was ending . . . I wouldn't even want to see you again." You mumbled to yourself, under your breath.

As soon as you knew he was gone, you put on a smile and went to join the party. You stand next to Jackson, taking more shots and a lot quicker.

"Y/n are you oka-"

"Yup Jackson, everything's just dandy."

"Let me take you home."

"No, I want to have some fun." You said, finishing your conversation with Jackson. You walked farther into the crowd and saw Vernon standing there, he noticed you too.

"Hey Y/n-" Vernon cuts himself off when you pry yourself to him with a hug. "Y/n?" He asked confused as you just embraced him deeply. He hears a sniffle and he quickly pulls you away to look at you. "Y/n? What happened, you have me worried." He said.

You didn't really want to talk and he could tell. "Let me take you home." He said and you nodded. Even though that home is technically Jimin's and you didn't want to go back, you didn't really have a choice. You could also feel yourself getting sick, your night would be spent by the toilet and you sadly knew that.

After an awkward car ride with Vernon you got back home and stumbled your way through the house and to your room. You quickly went to the bathroom and prepared yourself for a night of it.