✨Chapter Four✨

~~~~~

"Happy birthday day too you!" The boy's cheerfully sung, filling up the room with off key-singing and laughter. You smiled and blew out the burning candles in front of you.

Namjoon stood behind you putting his hands on your shoulders. "How does it feel to be older?" He asks. You fake a sigh, "Well, atleast I'm not as old as you." You say and more laughter fills the room as Namjoon pouts.

Jin stands in front of you with a huge knife, making you jump. Jin laughs, "Did I scare you?" You nod. "Why do you even need that huge ass knife?" You say soon putting your hand over your mouth, knowing you swore.

"Y/n!" Jin said as a warning. Never swear around Jin, it's a life or death situation. "Now eat the amazing cake I made." Jin said bragging as he placed down a piece of cake on each plate.

"Y/n~ah open my present first!" Jungkook chimed, excited. "Alright Kook." You said as he hands you a smaller sized box with a bow on the top. You slowly unravel the bow and open the box showing, perfume.

You look at him strange, "Are you saying I smell?" You complain and everyone laughs, Jungkook nervously laughs. "I would've gotten you the new game-" He spoke while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know what it's amazing, thank you Jungkookie." You say cutting him off, a little bunny smile appears on his face. "Open my gift now, I'm sure you will really enjoy it." Jimin said placing the perfectly wrapped gift before your eyes.

You smile at him before ripping open the gift. Inside was a small box. You opened it to reveal a necklace with your initials. "Aw thank you Jimin." You said standing up and going over to hug him. He melts into the embrace and softly smiles.

"No problem."

~~~~~

"I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Come on Vernon, malls are stupid!" You whine to your friend as you sit in the passengers seat beside him as he drove. He laughed at your childishness and continued to ignore you.

"Fine I'll only accept it this once." You said finally defeated, crossing your arms and slouching down in your seat. "Good, because now your eighteen and you deserve to do at least something for it."

He pulls up to your towns mall and you both get out. You enter the mall with him by your side. "Where would you like to go?" He asks and you just shrug.

"How about ice cream?" He asks pointing over to the little ice cream shop. You look over and smile like an idiot with a nod. He grabs your hand and pulls you over with him. A slight blush creeps onto your cheeks.

He hands you your order of strawberry ice cream. "Are you okay Y/n, your getting red." He says confused and you nervously laugh looking down. "Yup."

Vernon and you walked along the shops eating your ice cream hand in hand. You finish your ice cream and enter some more shops.

After a while you're just walking around. He lets go of your hand and turns to face you.
"Y/n?" He asks stopping you from walking, you turn to face him. "Yeah?" You asked.

"We're best friends, right?" He asked and you nod. Anxiety hits you when it all feels so familiar.

"What if we were more than friends?"

No, this isn't real. It can't be. You can remember this daydream clearly, but it was nothing more than that. Even if it wasn't a coincidence you can't believe it, he uses girls all the time.

You stand there silently, while looking at him expressionless. His face starts to move closer to yours. His lips land on yours. Yet you don't pull away, you know how this ends. No it's definitely just a coincidence, right?

You feel your arm being harshly grabbed, parting Vernon and you. "J-Jimin!?" You ask looking at him. You instantly cover your mouth, knowing you've said this somewhere before.

"Who is that Y/n?" Vernon asks as your being 'dragged' away. "It's fine just a friend, I'll see you tomorrow." You say and he waves, still looking at you confused.

Jimin takes you outside with him. "What were you doing with that guy!?" Jimin asks over dramatically. You can't take it all in, everything that's happening.

"I don't really feel like getting yelled at." You say looking down as your legs weaken. Jimin sighs also looking down, "You're right, I'm sorry I shouldn't have interfered." Jimin said sadly.

You softly smile and mumble to yourself, "Thank god it's not like the dream."

"What dream?" Jimin asks. You turn red embarrassed, not expecting him to hear that. "Uh nothing, we should go." You replied quickly. He nods and grabs your hand taking you back to his house.

As you lay down in the bed you sleep at, you think to yourself. None of it makes sense. None of these boys likes you, you know it. Why is it all changing? You're just not going to think about it anymore.

The door creaks open and Jimin enters the room. You sit up to look at him.

"What are these dreams about?"