✨Chapter One✨

~~~~~

Utopia - an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.

~~~~~

You had been woken up from your almost perfect dream. You groaned as you sat up and rubbed your eyes, Taehyung your annoying brother coming into sight.

"Y/n-ah, how would you feel if I became a butcher?" The most stupidest question came out of his mouth so calmly. "Tae, you woke me up for this!?" You exhaled deeply, looking beside you to see your clock.

"It's 12!?" You jumped out of your bed rushing over to your closet. "Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked Taehyung as you frantically searched for everything you needed to rush to school.

He shrugged and took a seat on your bed. "It's not my fault you didn't wake up." He spoke with a pout like tone. You turned and faced him with an evil glare.

"But you were awake this whole-!" You stopped mid sentence and sighed. "You know what I don't get your logic." You finished.

"I do, now about the butcher thing." You roll your eyes at Taehyung. "You could do way better, why are you asking me this dumb question?" You asked picking up your bag ready to go.

Your about to leave your room but are stopped when Jimin enters your room. He rubs the top of your head with his hand, messing up your hair. Although no complaints it was already messed up.

"Late again, yeobo?" He asked and you could feel your face heat up. Just a little.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked looking at your scarlet colored cheeks. You nod, hoping he doesn't worry. "I just don't want you to get sick again." He said nonchalantly.

You hum, just staring into his eyes. Seeing another world, almost.

~~~~~

Maladaptive Daydreaming - This condition causes intense daydreaming that distracts a person from their real life. Many times, real-life events trigger day dreams.

~~~~~

"Y/n?" Jimin asks snapping you out of your daydream. "I'm fine, I should get going." You say very quickly rushing out of the house.

Yes it's true. Everything that happened was imagined, but triggered by real events. Kind of. You've had a crush on your brothers best friend for years.

He doesn't feel the same.

He will always be your friend. He treats you that way. In a sense he's acted more like a brother than Taehyung has.

He's always there to help you and make sure your feeling alright. You miss a lot of school because your weaker. Well mostly because you get sick a lot and easily. Jimin is always there for you.

You rush into the empty classroom. Confused on why its empty you peak your head back out and don't see any students around.

You then remember its lunch break. You smooth down your skirt and slowly make your way out of the classroom until your stopped.

"Y/n where are you going?" You turn to face your teacher. He is a male in his late 30s. He always keeps you behind longer than the rest.

"Mr.Yu, I wasn't expecting to see you here." You spoke, hoping he would let you go and eat lunch.

"Your late again I see." He tsks with a very visible smirk. "I'm sorry, its just my-" He cuts you off by placing his lips on yours.

You close your eyes and swoon into the kiss. You only do so, because he does this a lot. Its just every time, you imagine its Jimin.

That's a little messed up, isn't it?

His hand goes down to your thigh and he moves it sensually. His hand slowly moves up and he reaches your core. He's never went that far before . . .

Your eyes widen and you push him away. Feeling like tears will leave your eyes any second.

He clears his throat, "Uh don't tell anyone alright." He spoke knowing his job was hanging in the balance. He used your illness to his own benefit.

Its kind of an unofficial illness. More of a mental thing. He heard you over talking one day in class with Vernon about it.

Its just this time you snapped out of it. Disgusted by your own actions after every time you leave the daydream.

"And if you do-" He says but you cut off his own words when you run out of the room. He knows you won't tell anyone.

You go to the lunch room and see Vernom sitting with Irene and Jisoo. All of your friends.

In your daydream, you made them the bullies. Only because your jealous. You know they've had one night stands with Vernon.

Even Jimin.

You just want something good to happen, maybe then you can have your own Utopia and stop envisioning things.

You sit next to Vernon and they greet you.

"Hey Pooh, late again I see." Vernon spoke with a little chuckle. You nodded slowly without an ounce of care.

"Are you okay, you seem like you've seen a ghost." Jisoo stated. "Yeah, did something happen your pale." Irene chimed in.

They aren't wrong. The image of you and that teacher stayed in your head. It kept repeating, you didn't want to think about it again.

You tried to ignore it and fake a light smile, "Yeah I'm fine don't worry." You say and they all instantly go back to chatting.

You keep to yourself, dozing off.

The school day eventually ends and you get back to your house. Your parents gone, doing god knows what.

You enter the living room, throwing your bag on the ground, you plop down on the couch.

You close your eyes. "Mmm, Jimin."

"Yes?" You jump from the unexpected answer. You open your eyes to see Jimin standing in front of you with a smile plastered on his face.

"Do you know where Tae is?" He asked looking you up and down suspiciously. You shook your head, "No I thought he would be with you." You said.

He sits down on the couch next to you and speaks, "So, how was school?" He asked and you froze. Events clouded your head.

Months of what happened finally hit you and you broke down. You couldn't believe you were dumb enough to do those things.

"I hate this condition." You spoke as your words became more muffled due to your crys. Jimin looked at you softly with a frown.

"What happened?" He asked.
"M-Mr. Yu." You spoke through your tears while you had your hands over your face.

He sighed, "Don't worry about it, ill get you some icecream." You looked up at him and smiled, "Really?!" He nodded and laughed at your childish reaction.

°°°°°

You went to school on time today. You were confused on why you didn't see your teacher. Although soon enough you went back home after school. You were in your room for a while until Taehyung called for you.

You left your room. "Y/n, watch this." He said pointing at the Tv with the news channel on.

"Yu Chang a former teacher was found tragically dead yesterday at 7:03 pm."

-----

A/N
I hope you enjoyed and continue to read. When I first wrote Obey I had no idea or plan but I do for this book so ;)