✨Chapter Two✨

~~~~~

You sat on the couch almost paralyzed by the news. "I'll go make some tae." Taehyung said, unfazed by the fact he didn't say tea right.

You hear the front door slam open and you don't care enough to look. You feel a body sit down next to you on the couch. You don't look over but you can hear the soothing voice next to you,

"I heard what happened." You finally turn to face Jimin. You blink and shake your head. "It's fine, I just-"

"Hey don't try to explain, you'll just tire yourself out more." He said and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. Taehyung enters the room, "Aw I wasn't expecting you here Jiminie, now I have to make more tea." He pouts.

"No it's fine, he can have mine." You say. "No you have it, I don't want it." Jimin replied and you just nod. Taehyung hands you the cup of tea and sits down next to you.

You take a sip and set it down on the coffee table. Jimin picks it up and drinks it. "Yah, you said you didn't want it!" You complain and he laughs. "Guess I lied."

"All men do is lie." You said with rolled eyes and your brother joins Jimin in with laughing. After an instant you go back to your sad mood. Only because an innocent man shouldn't die.

Although, was he really an innocent man?

"I know how we can cheer you up." Taehyung spoke and stood up. "Hmm?" You hummed.

"Why don't we go see my friends!" You roll your eyes at Taehyung. "Tae, that's to make you feel better."

"My happiness is yours, right?" Taehyung said with a huge smile. "Sure." You say sarcastically and Jimin laughs standing up.

"Let's just go see them, you miss Jungkookie, don't you?" He asked putting his hand in front of you to help you up. You nod sweetly and grab his hand. He helps you up in a quick movement.

"Ah, ya chub." He groaned and you hit him playfully. "Shush."

"I'm just kidding." He laughs as you all exit the house and pile into Jimin's car. There was no doubt that all the guys were at Jimin's house. They always were.

You all entered the house mischievously. No noise was heard. Absolutely none.

"Surprise!" You jump when you hear four other males jump up from behind furniture to welcome you all.

"How did you know we were coming?" You asked and Jungkook came up to you and pulled you into a hug. "We didn't, we just knew it would be sometime."

"Your telling me you've just been hiding there for hours and it could've been longer?" You say eyeing the boys that come before you. "Yup." Jungkook replies and adds a cute smile.

You look over to the couch and see Yoongi sitting there. Well at least he didn't join in scaring you half to death. Yoongi just sat there,

With swag.

"Welp anyways, how's it going Kookie?" You ask him as he pulls away from your hug.

"Amazing since Jimin just bought me more banana's." He said looking at Jimin beside you. "Of course he did."

"Although it wasn't enough." Jungkook said with a shrug and Jimin looked at him funny. "Excuse me?" Jimin said. "I already used them all." Jungkook said nonchalantly.

You laughed, "How much banana milk do you drink?" You ask. "Well it goes perfect with Overwatch, Tae knows what I always say, right Tae?"

Taehyung nods, "Overwatch, banana milk, and chill." As if you didn't already hear that enough from Jungkooks mouth, even in your day dreams.

"Come on Y/n-ah lets play some Overwatch!" Jungkook says while grabbing your wrists and pulling you along with him.

"I thought you'd never ask."

~~~~~

Eventually the fun dies down and mostly everyone falls asleep, except you. It's easy to daydream but hard to fall asleep, great.

You sigh to yourself and prop yourself up on your elbows from the ground. You look at Taehyung and Jungkook lying next to you, like lifeless bodies.

"Oh your awake too?" You hear a voice ask and turn to look at the person but it's too dark to see.

"Who is that?" You ask and they chuckle. It's that signature chuckle. "Jimin?"

"The one and only." You stand up and walk over to him, stumbling a little bit because it's dark. You also don't really want to step on anyone and have them wake up and throw a fit.

"Y/n lets do something bad." Jimin says with a cocky grin. You get flustered and blush.
"W-what are yo-"

"Let's go outside and drive around in the dark." He says cutting you off. Well at least it wasn't what you thought. Unless . . .

Nah.

"Alright Jiminie lets go." You follow him outside of the house carefully also making sure to be quiet.

Before he opens the car door you stop him, "The car would be too loud." You spoke and he nodded. You decide to walk.

"I have a special place to show you." He says and you blush a little, good thing it's dark outside.

You walk with him to the location. "We're here!" He exclaims and you look. There's a lake.

"Uh Jimin, anyone could come here, it isn't really special." You say kind of disappointed.

"Everything is beautiful, your just looking at it the wrong way." He said without a single hesitation, making your cheeks flush even more.

"But this is what I'm really talking about." He directs your attention over to a huge rock by the lake. He moves over to it and you follow.

"Whenever I'm sad, or even angry I come here." He says and takes a seat on the rock. He uses another rock to break off tiny pieces. You sit down next to him and he hands you a tiny rock he broke off.

You watch him throw the rock into the river, skipping it. "This is cool, I guess." You say the last part under your breath and he just chuckles.

"I know it's nothing pretty but it's always been my favorite." Why are his words so wise? He stares deeply into your eyes.

"You've always been so beautiful." He says before he places his lips on yours.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

You wake up to the annoying clock. "Hmm." You mumble to yourself as you sit up. You realize your in Jimin's bed. He probably placed you there after you fell asleep by Taehyung and Jungkook after the intense marathon of Overwatch.

Sometimes these daydreams just make you angry. You get up and stomp out of his room. Your greeted by five happy boys in the kitchen. Yoongi and Jimin weren't there. Yoongi most likely still asleep and Jimin . . . Who knows?

"Hey Y/n how was your rest?" Jin the eldest friend of your brothers asked and you gave him an evil glare. "Not right now Jin." You said opening the front door and exiting the house.

You walk without paying attention to where your going. You end up by a lake and a big rock. You see a guy sitting on the rock.

"That looks like the same one from my dream." You say to yourself walking over to notice Jimin's sitting on it.

"Y/n, why are you here?" He turns and asks once he heard your footsteps.

"I was angry and kind of sad . . ." You admit and he giggles,

"That's so strange, I always come here when I feel the same."