✨Chapter Eighteen✨

"But it's hott!" He whines and you laugh.

"I'll turn up the AC." You suggest and he nods. He walks over to the couch and plummets on top. You pick up his shirt off the ground and throw it at him. He smirks.

"Y/n, wanna do something naughty?"

A big lump was stuck in your throat on the thought. "How about you just put your shirt back on buddy bear." You quickly retaliated, drunk people tend to be manipulated easily. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for you.

"I'm burning!" He complains way too loud. You shush him, knowing he lives in an apartment. You wanted to make sure he didn't upset other neighbors, especially at the time of night.

"I'm sorry Y/n~iie. I'll be quiet if I can have a kiss." He says and your eyes widen a bit. An embarrassed blush appears at your cheeks while you keep yourself at the farthest corner of the room.

"Can I have please have a Hershey's kiss?" He begs and you sigh to yourself, giving him a nod you go to the kitchen. You don't see any chocolate so you just think of something you can give him that would at least sober him up a bit.

You grab some Classic Lay's potato chips and fill a cup with water. "This salt and water should hopefully help a little bit." You hype yourself up a little bit before you make your way back to the living room.

"You're back! I missed you so much." He exclaimed like he hadn't seen you in years and not a minute. Although now that you saw him, he was sitting up on the couch in just his underwear.

"Where the heck did your pants go?!" You looked away quickly while looking at the ground to find them.

"I said I was hot." He frowned and you found his pants on the ground. You went to the ground and picked them up, throwing them at him.

"Put them back on, you're gonna get cold." You said and in the corner of your eye you saw him nod his head. "Alright now eat some of these and drink this." You said while handing him the bag of chips and showing him the water.

"Ooh chips will sober me up." He giggled while opening the folded bag open. Sticking his hand inside he pulled one out to eat. He put them down beside him. They tilted from over the couch and all fell all over the floor.

Your face showed an exasperated expression as you were getting irritated with him. You sat next to him and handed him the glass of water. He dropped it, spilling it all over the floor, laughs left his mouth.

"Come on, you're going to bed right now." You spoke down to him like a little kid.

"No, no I'm sorry." He cried and you just got up, grabbing his hand to pull him up and having him follow you to his room.

"Since you cant seem to chill out, you need to go to bed. People work here you know." You said, mentioning how others could be irked even though they probably have no idea what's going on in this apartment.

He frowned to you, getting into his bed he kept rolling around in it. "Can we watch the television?" He slowly asked.

You nodded, "As long as it calms you down." You said and went to his remote to turn the tv on in his room. You decided that you should wait until he falls asleep to make sure he doesn't sneak out and do something stupid.

You take a seat on the side of the bed. He pulls your arm, making you fall back onto the bed. "Why are you so far away? I need a buddy." He insists and you pull your arm away.

"Okay Vernon just don't touch me, okay?"

You accept his request as long as he won't be handsy and sit yourself up, getting yourself more onto the bed. He sits next to you, actually relaxing. He wasn't saying anything, just watching the tv, he seemed to get more tired and so were you. So you decided to let your guard down.

"Y/n?" He asks out of nowhere while you were a little half asleep. You didn't have time to answer while all of a sudden he was on top of you. Your eyes widened while all of his body weight was on you, crushing you.

He connected his forehead to yours and all you could do was smell him, nothing else. It was a weird angle of his eyes and nose so close to you.

"Uhm Vernon you could ask me this . . . while not crushing my organs." You said so he'd hopefully get off as you were dying.

"I've known you forever and I really like you." He said, you could barely comprehend as he crushed you.

"Okay that's enough Vernon." You escaped your arms and pushed his chest up. He kept smiling stupidly as he finally got up.

"You like me too, right?" He asked while still looking at you as he smiled like an idiot.

You coughed and gasped, still trying to find your breath. "Yes Vernon, I do." You said. He smiles and lowers himself to you again, this time not crushing you but seeming like he was trying to be intimate.

You're way to awkward for it. His lips touch your neck. Leaving a hickey, you lay there, stuck. That's gonna leave a mark. You then snap out of it and realize you need to not let him get any further.

"Vernon thats seriously enough!" You say and he backs away sadly.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? Do you hate me now?" He asks and you get off the bed. You go to find Vernon's phone which he left on the couch.

You look for a contact of his that could help. Woozi and Mingyu were drunk, so not them. Hoshi had an emergency. Who else could you possibly call that he knows. Oh wait.

Jackson.

One of your own friends. You'll let him handle him. Jackson came over in a heartbeat as soon as he heard that he started to get really handsy. His voice seemed more worried than normal which probably meant something was off.

You didn't care to ask though as you were tired. "Thank you so much Jackson." You said and he nodded.

"What are friends for?" He says with a smile.

He's a huge night owl so there was no way he was tired. "Uhm Y/n?" He asks awkwardly. You look to him. "Yeah?" He just shakes his head.

"Just go get some rest for me please?" He insists and you nod while a yawn takes over your words. You went and took the best nap you've ever had.

~~~~~

A/N:

I've had a drunk friend experience just like this, thought I'd share. <3