✨Chapter Three✨

~~~~~

"What's foreplay?"

"Jungkook, why would you even ask that!?" You asked to the boy sitting beside you on the couch. Jimin on the other side of you, dying of laughter.

"How do you even know what that is?" You asked and Jungkook pointed to Jimin. "Hyung mentioned it one day, all the other guys understood but I didn't." He said and you looked over glaring at Jimin.

"Jimin why were you talking about it?" You ask him and his face turns red as he grins. You giggle, although still slightly sad. Knowing he was probably talking about one of the other girls he used.

"So what is it exactly?" Jungkook asked once again. Jimin's grin easily turns into a smirk. "Do you need a demonstration?" Jimin asked him and you raised an eyebrow, confused by this.

Jungkook nodded happily, still having no idea what was going on. "Y/n will be the guinea pig." Your eyes widen to Jimin's words and you quickly stand up from the couch, faking a yawn with a stretch.

"It's getting awfully late don't you think?" You start to walk off until you feel someone hug you from behind.

"Y/n-ah stay." Jungkook whines from behind you. You turn to face him. Your hands now on his chest and his hands on your lower back. Well this is awkward.

"Fine I will just let me go you Overwatch fanatic." He let's you go and smiles innocently. "Coconut head." You say under your breath and Jungkook looks at you confused. "What was that?"

"Nothing." You retaliate. He giggles and Jimin stares at Jungkook a little too hard. You walk with Jungkook back to the couch. Taking a seat, Jimin slings his arm over your shoulder.

Man, why is he such a tease?

Taehyung rushes into the room, making you forget about your own pity party.

"Tae what's the rush?" You ask a little worried considering his speed. "We need to go to the house." He said not even mentioning your eomma and appa. Not even calling it a home.

Your brother Tae and you always were off at his friends house's. From Namjoon down to Jungkook you tried your best to never be home. When you were and your parents were gone you were still relieved. Yet scared, knowing they could just walk in at any moment.

"A-alright." You stuttered as you sat up, making Jimin's arm glide down your back to your butt. You move away and go next to Taehyung. Jimin stands up.

"I can go with you guys." Jimin spoke. Of course you were all for the idea but Taehyung and you decided never to have friends over when your parents are there. Especially since they're always doing some sort of drug.

Taehyung put his hands in front of himself and shakes his head. You speak, "It's a nice gesture and all but I think we'll be fine." Jimin crosses his arms and huffs as he sits back down next to Jungkook. "Fine, but it would be great if you guys could come over again soon."

Taehyung giggles and goes over to mess up Jimin's hair. "I know you already miss me, don't you?" Jimin's face goes into a pout. You walk over to them and laugh, "Yah, he's missing me." You say and Jimin's lips turn into a smile as he grabs your waist pulling you, making you fall and straddle his thighs.

"No, me!" Taehyung yells shoving you over and straddling himself on Jimin. You fall on the side of the couch, laughing obnoxiously. "Your all wrong it's me!" Jungkook chimes in and he pushes Taehyung to the ground.

"You guys play rough." You said fake rubbing your head. You instantly remember that you have to go back home. Your lips move down to a frown and you stand up, straightening up your clothes.

Taehyung stands up and glances over at Jimin and Jungkook one last time before walking out of the house with you.

The tension in the car is unbearable. Going from a room full of laughing clowns to a house that isn't very 'fun'.

You eventually reach the house and you go in following behind taehyung. You walk with him into the living room. Your mother sits on the couch as your dad stands by the door frame. Taehyung and you stay very close to each other.

"My dear children, I would like to know if you have any money?" Your mother asks in her most sweet voice possible.

"Why?" Taehyung asks in a small voice, although you both already knew why. Your mothers face turns from a fake smile to an evil glare in seconds. Your father walks up to Taehyung and his face shows a pissed expression.

"Give us the money or else." He said, not like a father at all. Taehyung tilts his head down so he doesn't have to look him in the eyes. "But I don't have any." He pleaded. "What did you say?!" Your father yelled, now in Taehyung's face.

You speak up for Taehyung, "He said he doesn't have it alright." Now scared from the words that came out of your mouth, your father turns his head over and looks you in the eyes. "Only speak when your spoken too!" He yells and there's an instant sting across your cheek. You look at him in shock as tears brim the edge of your eyes.

"D-did you just hit me?" You asked. Even though they are some of the worst parents, they haven't made any physical contact to Taehyung or you in a long time. It was almost shocking.

"Come on Y/n," Taehyung says and he grabs your hand pulling you out of the house with him. Ignoring your parents yelling. You go back to the car.

In the daydream you had always made them leave for a vacation because you weren't very sure on how to think of good parents.

Taehyung pulls up to the very familiar house. Tears still trying to force there way down your eyes, and they finally succeed. They come all at once with no warning. "Hey don't cry Y/n~iie." Taehyung cooes and you nod even if they wont stop coming out.

You both exit the car and walk up to the door. As you enter the door you hear Jimin and Jungkook still laughing together in the living room. You don't want to ruin the mood so you don't follow Taehyung you walk to Jimin's room.

Meanwhile Taehyung joins them. "Where's
Y/n?" Jimin asks as he sees Tae and no one else. "Oh . . . she was just right here." Taehyung says now glancing over his shoulder.

"I have a feeling I know where she is." Jimin says, standing up and leaving them to go to his room.

The door opens and you see Jimin there. He closes the door and goes over next to you, sitting down. "Were you crying?" He asked now frowning. Seeing your tear stained cheeks and red mark-

His hand gently touches your cheek. "What happened?" He asked now concerned and a little angry. "N-nothing, could we talk about something else." You say coldly as you backed your face away from his hand.

He goes away from the topic seeing that your sensitive to it. "So uh, oh your turning 18 in a few days." Jimin says and a slight grin appears on his face.