✨Chapter Eleven✨

"Is she going to wake up soon?" Taehyung asked as Jin sat in a chair beside him. Jin was checking on you anyway that he could, making sure your temperature was good and you didn't have anything wrong.

"I don't know yet Taehyung, stop asking me this, I'll let you know when I know." Jin complained as Taehyung wouldn't shut up for the eighth time. No one could really blame Taehyung for worrying about his little sister but Jin was getting a little agitated with him.

"Awh come on Jin, don't you see a single thing?!" Jimin freaked out as he had previously stood silently on the other side of your bed, not being able to bare much longer. "That's it, I should take her to the hospital." Jimin said before going to grab his keys but Jin stopped him as he grabbed his arm.

"Calm down, we know this always happens to Y/n every here and there . . . but I'm surprised." Jin said, stopping Jimin in his tracks. "I know you've always worried for Y/n like Taehyung and I have but not this much, this is minor and she should hopefully wake soon." Jin said finishing off his words.

Jimin just stood there silently looking at Jin. Jin turned back to you and examined you more. "Most of the time there is normally an indication of what could make Y/n faint-" Jin mumbled to himself as he continued to stare at you without being creepy about it. After all he looked after you the best, like he was also your brother. "Aha!" Jin gasped as he finally had found some sort of indication.

"There is a bruise right here." Jin said while pointing at your wrist, his eyebrows begin to raise making Jimin slightly panic in his head. "Actually now that I mention it, I can see them in a lot of places." Jin said, sounding detective-like.

"Well, that must be it, what triggered her fragile heart to make her faint . . . she must've done something that gave her these bruises, kids and their playing rough." Jin said the last part as he shook his head with a laugh. Taehyung and Jimin joined into his laughter but Jimin's was more of a nervous laugh.

Jimin really needed to know why you got sick and hurt easily. If he were to one day do something unforgivable that finally made you shed your last breath, he couldn't live with himself.

Your eyes flutter open and all you can hear is soft laughter in the room. You furrow your brows on their actions at this moment. "Sis!" You could hear Taehyung yell happily and everyone's attention goes to you. You pout to them, "So I fainted and all you guys did was laugh?" You asked while it was a joke.

"Taehyung was flipping tables earlier so definitely not." Jin said with a laugh, making you laugh which left Taehyung with a pout of his own. "OKay, I'm sorry I care for my sister." He said with crossed arms.

"Chill Tae." Jimin said going to give him a back hug and place his chin in the crook of his neck. You laugh to yourself but your body decides to add a sharp pain in your lower abdomen. You wince and place your hand to your lower stomach.

The laughter fades off as the boys notice your action and whine. "This isn't normal . . ." Jin said as he went to examine you again.

"Yeah, I've never felt like this after a small faint." You said with a sigh as your body slowly begins to ache. What was wrong with you? Jin frowned as he was confused. "We probably should get you to a doctor."

"No, I'm fine!" You said not wanting to get up and deal with having to even walk with the pain.

"Hmm." Jin said as if he was contemplating different things. "How about I cook some comfort food for you, how's that sound?" Jin asked and you smiled to him happily.

"Yes please." You replied and he laughed. "I knew that was the answer." He said as he got up from the chair he deliberately placed in your room. "Thank you Jinnie." You said sucking up to him so he would resort to the food option more often.

"I know behind your little plan Y/n." He said as he cupped your cheek and softly kissed your forehead, making you giggle, his lips plump and soft. "What plan?" You asked while acting dumbfounded. He just laughed before he left the room to go cook your food.

Jimin stared at Jin in disbelief. Jin was just showing you love as a brother would but Jimin thought of it quite different. Jimin felt annoyed and as if Jin shouldn't act that way anymore. You weren't Jin's, he was too old for you anyways.

"Jimin?" You asked while staring at his frown that deepened every second but slowly went into a face of slight anger. He stopped whatever he was thinking and looked at you softly. Not the way he was watching Jin leave the room.

"Y/n, I'm so happy that you're okay . . . well you're kind of okay." He said with a soft chuckle and you smile to him while not wanting to laugh as it will make your pain deeper and more noticeable.

Jimin's thoughts perceived him and Jin could see right through the thin veil. Jimin had been notorious for character growth, but what if he had gotten something that a dictator wishes he could have. The thing that could make him change his whole perception and light on the world.

He's only focused on one thing now and he'll do whatever to get it.