✨Chapter Six✨

~~~~~

"Wake up!" Taehyung said waking you from Namjoon's guest bedroom. You were still pretty worried, no word from Jungkook but Jimin was reassuring everyone that he probably ended up binge watching Girls Generation and fell asleep at his house.

Taehyung hit you with a pillow and yelled again. "Wakey, wakey!" His voice was deep and so it kind of freaked you out.

"Don't wake me up ever like that again." You said and grabbed another pillow hitting him with it. Namjoon enters the room with Yoongi by his side and sighs. "You guys can stay here, just try not to break my pillows."

"You're no fun Joon." Taehyung said with a pout and hit you with the pillow one last time before setting it down.

"Oh you're going to get it." You yelled while getting out of the bed ready to WWE style Taehyung down.

He ran to the kitchen where Hoseok and Jin were. You followed him and he hid behind Hoseok. "Don't involve me in this!" Hoseok complained.

"Shouldn't you guys put on some clothes?" Jin said eyeing Taehyung and you both. Taehyung and you were the type of kids who walked around the house in underwear. Of course you being a girl there was a bra but at other people's houses you wore shorts.

Everyone was used to it but Jin. Mainly because he treated you like a younger sister more than Taehyung did and he was worried for your safety. Although you've known them for so long, who would you have to worry about?

Definitely not Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin he enters the room. Taehyung comes up to his friend and hugs him. Jimin pulls him away.

"Tae I love you but not when your half naked." Jimin says and Taehyung pouts, you laugh which draws Jimin's attention over to you. Jimin's stare pierces through your soul, it makes you very uncomfortable. He's never looked at you like this before.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the day." You said and awkwardly started to walk past Jin.

"But we don't have anything planned for today . . . ?" Taehyung said and you stopped to look back at him. You still saw Jimin's stare and you couldn't come up with something quick enough.

Jin clears his throat so everyone moves their attention to him. He could tell you felt awkward, "Taehyung didn't I tell you curiosity killed the cat!? Now I'll tell you one thing Namjoon didn't listen to me and he still has a few bruises. Now come over here and help me cook if you want to live!" He said and Taehyung gulped.

With their attention on Jin you looked to Jin and thanked him with a smile. He winked and went back to yelling at Taehyung. You ran over to the guest room and put on a random white T-shirt Namjoon had in the closet.

Barely moments later the room door opened back up. Revealing a smiling Jimin.

"J-Jimin, hey!" You spoke awkwardly with a stutter. You may have dreamed up some crazy stuff but it's not like you really wanted all of it. The more you think about these 'daydreams' it seems that the layout of them wasn't your choice.

Like they came from somewhere else.

"Are you okay? You seemed a little spooked in the kitchen." He asked and got closer to you. "Yeah I'm fine." You said while looking down.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked while tilting up your chin so you could face him. Maybe with the way he stared at you and how he slapped your butt.

Wait a minute.

Does he actually like you?

"Jimin . . ." You paused and touched his cheek. They were too cute and soft not too. He softly smiles and moves his face slowly to your face. His soft, plump, pink lips grazed yours as you could feel the butterflies in your stomach.

Why is he being so sweet now?

He locked his lips with yours and put his hands on your waist. The kiss was peaceful until,

"Y/n, Jimin!?" You jumped and pulled away from the kiss, falling to the ground by the sudden startle. You looked at the doorway and saw Taehyung standing at the door way looking at you guys in shock.

Jimin gave you his hand and helped you up.

"W-What were you guys doing?" Taehyung asked, barely even being able to speak.

"Clearly having a session of WAP." Jimin said jokingly.

"What's WAP?" Taehyung asked and you looked at Jimin annoyed.

"It's clearly Worship And Prayer."

You roll your eyes at his response but then you soon feel a hand grab your arm. You look and see Taehyung pulling you along next to him.

"I wish I could joke around right now, but I just saw whatever that was-" Taehyung said while moving his arm around to emphasize his point.

He was clearly disappointed. "Please come with me Y/n I have some horrible news to tell you." The more you look you saw Taehyungs red puffy eyes. He was crying and as he said that more tears escaped his eyes. You hugged him before following him outside of the room.

"You won't be able to keep her away from me."

Did you hear something? It sounded like Jimin, oh well. You just followed Taehyung and he led you to the living room.

You both sat down and he faced you. "I normally would probably tell you that you need to stay away from Jimin . . . he's different . . ." Taehyung paused to collect himself from what he was about to say next.

"But Jungkook is missing."

Hasn't that happened before?