✨Chapter Ten✨

"Jimin!" You yelled as you lay in the position you're in now. He pushed you down on the bed and he hovers over you. You can't help but blush at the possibility of where this could be going, but you might be getting ahead of yourself. It's jimin, he can't like you.

"Well you didn't tell me what I wanted to know." He said with a whine and his face formed into a cute little pout. You push him off of you and stand up while laughing but he easily swoops you over to a wall and his hands stand by your head as he makes eye contact with you.

You notice Jimin's eyes drift down words and you gasp.

"My eyes are here Jimin!" He laughs.

"I was just looking at the necklace I got you." He said and you realized you were wearing the necklace with your initials that he got you for your birthday. Your face turned red as you got embarrassed over the fact that you blamed him for something he wasn't doing.

"Although you've got other nice stuff down there too. A true gift from god." Never mind he's still a pervert.

Your eyes widened as you tried as hard as you could to not smile. He was really getting to you.

A certain memory then flashed to you. Well a "vision".

After everything you've just done he feels more distant already. Like he got what he wanted and now he was just going to throw you away.

But it can't be that way. No it was a stupid dream he couldn't be that way. What if you gave in. You have nothing to lose. Maybe your dignity considering he's your brothers best friend and Taehyung didn't want you to get to close to him. Which is odd, but what does Tae know?

The more you thought to yourself you felt more uncomfortable. The way he looked at you that one day at Namjoon's. You weren't sure on how he felt, his true intentions. Although you didn't have much time as his face was moving closer to yours.

You could feel his hot breathe reach your lips as he grazed them softly with yours. Taehyung's words just repeated in your mind as his lips finally touched yours completely. His tongue forced its way into your mouth. His saliva mixed with yours.

As much as you felt weird about it your body was telling you otherwise. *You've always wanted a moment like this with him.* Then you began to fight with yourself. *But it has to be out of love and not lust.*

You stop kissing him back and he pulls away looking at you confused. "Are you okay Y/n, did I do something wrong? I'm so sorry." He just kept going on and on and his sorrows seemed genuine you couldn't help but not to give in to the sexy yet adorable man standing in front of you that could contemplate your whole future.

"Are you feeling wel-"

"Shut up and kiss me." You said cutting him off. Slightly cringing at your words but his face instantly changes from worried to seductive in mere seconds. He goes back into the kiss and swoons easily. Maybe you fell for a trap but you don't care anymore. Life goes on.

You can feel his hand travel from your waist to upwards, he gropes one of your breasts and you can feel yourself slightly jump. Definitley a new feeling, you're a big fat virgin.

He however continues even if you jumped and you don't mind. Soft moans escape your mouth by the good feeling going through your body. Your moans entering Jimin's mouth made him harden by your pleasure and he pressed his body firmly to yours. It added friction to both of you. He grunted and you softly gasped as his length added to the increasing friction that you had made your thighs do before him.

He pulls away and grins at you. "I see you're already pleasuring yourself." He said noticing how close your thighs were together and he could feel it as his body was pressed against yours. "Jimin~" You whined annoyed he stopped.

"Leave me to pleasing you." He said before forcefully moving your thighs apart and he went in for another kiss. His hand moved down to your thigh. You felt a tingly feeling with butterflies. He began to play with you from outside of your pants. Teasing your folds through the pants which left you even more eager and agitated of him. He can tell as you can feel him smile in the kiss.

You feel him enter your pants with his fingers and he painfully goes slow. You groan in the kiss and he continues to smile. His hands find your clit and he begins to finger you. You pull away from the kiss while throwing your head back. "Jimin!" You yelled by the feeling of euphoria that you were achieving from him.

He uses the opportunity to plant kisses and light hickey's on your neck since your head was back. He finds a sensitive spot and you go crazy. Your moans increasing as you try to cover your mouth to quiet yourself down. Knowing you and Jimin aren't the only ones in the house.

"Moan for me baby girl." Jimin speaks huskily, almost teasingly into your ear. You bite your lip to quiet down more since Jimin's seductive words weren't helping in any way. His fingers began to fasten as he could feel you grinding on them. You swear you weren't controlling your actions but that's lying when it comes to being with Jimin.

"J-Jimin I'm go-" You could only manage those words out as Jimin whispered once again in your ear. "Cum on my fingers baby." He said and went back to kissing your neck and jawline. You couldn't get out anymore words but easily obeyed Jimin's command and your orgasm rang. A long drawn out moan left your mouth as you relieved yourself.

Jimin made sure to drag out your orgasm before taking his hand back for himself and cleaning up the mess with his tongue. He goes to kiss your mouth and transfers some to yours. Your hand goes to his bulge to palm it and he began's to moan but soon pulls away leaving you confused.

"Sorry Y/n I'm going to have to wait until you trust me more, it makes me sad but you can't do something you'll regret." He said semi-gentlemanly ignoring that fact that he just fingered you and talked dirty to you.

You got a little red just thinking about your actions with him. You were off the grid. You thought maybe he would expect a quid pro quo but complete opposite actually and now you feel as if you should sit in shame.

"Yeah . . . I'm just a little tired . . ." You said as your feet felt more heavy. Oh god what a time to start feeling sick again. Your back gently slid down the wall as you could feel yourself lose consciousness. "Y/n? . . . it'll be okay." Jimin cooed as he grabbed your waist helping you keep your balance. He was quite use to you getting sick or feeling ill although the doctors always said you were fine but had a weak immune system.

Jimin held you tightly before you blacked out.

~~~~~

A/N -Hia finally an update! I know I know, but there was that whole doubt thing then the being busy thing then the I just got into anime and I cant stop watching it thing ahaha. Anywho ty guy's so much for the positive comments on Obey and I will continue this book.

On the other hand....any good anime recommendations? I've been watching a ton of horror ones lately.

~Bye lovely's <3