✨Chapter Nine✨

~~~~~

You don't let any seconds go by as you practically hop over to Jungkook and jump on him with a big hug. He fell back on the ground with a big chuckle. "What happened to you?!" You asked while he continued to keep you in an embrace. "I just . . . stayed out of town for a few days . . . and I lost my phone."

"Oh, I'm glad your good now." You said while finally pulling away from the hug. Jungkook seemed to slightly groan as you let him go. "Are you okay, Kook?" You asked and he nodded while slightly rubbing his back.

"Just an injury, that's all." He spoke a little hesitant and you looked at him suspiciously but just nodded along. You move your hand to his back and rubbed it and he moaned in delight. "Thanks Y/n." He said as you saw his face heat up and you cleared your throat as you got up and helped him up right after.

You brushed yourself off and stood awkwardly next to Jungkook. He cleared his throat so it drew your attention to him. You did so and he smiled as he held his hand out. "I'm assuming your on your way to Jimin's." He said and you nodded. "Then lets go!" He spoke and you grabbed his hand as he walked beside you, mostly leading the way just in case anymore danger was lurking in the shadows.

You finally reached the over-sized house and you could see the kitchen light on through the window and Jimin was standing there in his grey joggers drinking some milk. What a strange guy. Jungkook let go of your hand which confused you but you just shook it off and followed him inside of the house.

"Jungkook!?" Jimin asked while sounding semi-excited. You couldn't help but feel he was faking it somehow. He walked up to Jungkook with a big smile and hugged him. He spots you behind Jungkook as he has him in his embrace. After their hug Jimin pulls away. "Jungkook I'm so happy you're back . . . and Y/n." He continued while still looking at you.

"I'm glad you're back too."

You softly smile to him and nod. Earlier you had plenty to say to him but now your backing out of it and becoming shy. You were glad that he had found joy in Jungkook being back and all but it seemed not right. Maybe it was just your junior year psychology class that had you thinking about his actions, whatever it was you wanted to forget about it because Jungkook was back.

"Well . . ." Jungkook spoke which broke the awkward leftover silence from your overthinking. "You guys should catch up." Jungkook said and you looked at him confused.

"Why Kook, you just got back!" You yelled as you took the opportunity to do one of your signature back hugs. He doesn't seem to have any action to it. Which was weird for him, you guys always were super close and the fact that he was okay you'd think he would be more clingier with everyone.

You frowned as you moved off of him and he softly smiled to you. "No it's fine, plus I bet Tae will pee himself when he sees me." Jungkook said but you just couldn't believe him, his eyes just looked sorrow filled. His eyes also seemed to dart back and forth between Jimin and you, like he was looking for a reaction.

You just softly smiled and nodded to him. "Of course he will, I don't want to stop that from happening . . ." You slightly giggle before continuing as you thought about the next words you were going to say, "and if he does, call me."

Jungkook laughs, "Absolutely." Then he walks off to go find Taehyung.

Now you're left here alone with Jimin. You look at him and he softly smiles. "I'm sorry." He said after the short gape of silence. You still continued to stay their silent.

"I shouldn't have been a dick."

That's an understatement. You nodded to him with a smile and laugh. It's been a while since he was this blunt. He nervously laughs with you.

"You're a lug nut." You said the first thing that came to mind, which turned his laughter from nervous to normal. You forgave him pretty easily, probably considering the fact that you've been friends with him since childhood.

"JUNGGKOOOOOKKK I LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU!!"

You could hear Taehyung scream probably from miles away but who can blame him, he was excited to see Jungkook. Who wouldn't be?

You rolled your eyes to yourself as more laughter built up between Jimin and you. Taehyung ran out of the room while screaming, it was certainly a sight to see. He didn't end at that though he ran to the kitchen, jumped on the counter, and when Jungkook followed him, he jumped into his arms.

"Oh my." You said to yourself out loud. Jimin proceeds to hold out his hand to you and it left goosebumps. You thought you might be over this, but no. Your dear friend for life seems shady but you let it all go because you get flustered around him.

You grab his hand and he smiles a little deeper. "How about we go somewhere we can actually talk." He said and you nodded while still laughing.

He pulled you along the hallway and all the way down to his room. You followed him into it and he closed the door as you took a seat on the soft comforters.

"Y/n, I have a few questions and I bet you have some for me so how about a question for a question?" He asked.

"Ask away." You said allowing him to continue. He took the opportunity and sat down next to you.

"In one of our old conversations I remember talking about some dreams . . . " He started and you could feel yourself have heart palpitations. If he mentions-

"What do we do together in them? Your dreams must be what you want."

You tried to cover your trail quickly with quick thinking but it just led to more stupid lead-ons. You jump up and begin, "How would you know you're in my dreams!?" You asked before you even had a chance to think about it. You mentally face palmed and just tried to keep a poker face.

Your arms crossed and his brows furrowed but you were in shock as he began to laugh. You frowned to him and he stopped himself from continuing to laugh.

"When you sleep sometimes I hear you say my name in your sleepy voice, Jimin~" You weren't sure what to reply with and this time you were determined to think before you spoke. "It's cute." Jimin said, which caught you off guard and left that tint of pink on your cheeks.

"Well, what do we do in them?" He asked, and you could tell he was asking you this to make you more flushed. You composed yourself and finally spoke.

"Hey, why are you asking so many questions I haven't got to ask mine yet." You said while trying to ignore the subject all together.

"Well what are they?" He asked and you stood their silently as you realized you forgot what you wanted to know. Something about Jungkook? Or was it his thoughts on certain aspects you can remember from your dream?

He didn't take it as you thinking as he interrupted your train. "See? Nothing. Now come on Y/n can I please know." He said with a somewhat whiny tone. "If I have to get on my knees and plead I will."

"I'm not sure if- AH, JIMIN!"