22 Journey to Death Valley

Jason continued to blush, and his friends continued to stare. Even Farven and Hendricks. They could all appreciate Jason's natural beauty. " Please stop..."

" Stop what?" Jayce asked quietly.

" Staring... " Jason answered modestly. He sort of shuffled behind the rather short Linzie.

The girl smiled, and continued downstairs. " They act like they haven't seen a pretty boy before. I've caught them all stare at one at some point. " She giggled to Jason.

He visibly relaxed when she started talking to him again. " Have you? " He asked curiously.

" I have. " She nodded. Linzie walked past them as if they aren't there. Jason followed her like a puppy. " At least they like it. Those flower pins shine out beautifully. They accent your face and skin tone. It's hard not to appreciate it. " She assured. " I'm no miracle worker though. Just a bit lost in thought. " She waved her hand dismissively.

" Not a miracle worker?? Linzie.. Jason's wrath doesn't calm down like this. Not for hours. " Axton said softly. " This is the quickest he has ever calmed down. Okes as well. "

" It's nothing special. He needed stress relief, and tlc. " She said again.

Jason nodded a bit, and rubbed the back of his head. " I did. But, I do feel like we should discuss Linzie's past soon. I'm worried. "

Linzie shrugged. " We will. But first we need to be caught up on Death Valley. "

Gemini nodded, and sat near Linzie. " Yes. We should catch you up. " He said unable to look away from Jason.

Jason just smirked softly. He was getting comfortable again. " Little boy, I would wreck you. "

Gemini blushed darkly. " I.. umm.. " he cleared his throat. " Okay. So... The Deltas name is Haze. He is a mastermind of messing with your mind. It's annoying as fuck. So far though, Ruder has refused to kill Tye or anyone else he is tied to. He doesn't want to hurt him. "

" Then why take him?" Linzie asked.

" Because of Gaagii. A creator wolf spirit. Or that's what I would guess based on what I've learned as well. " Gemini answered softly. " I believe Ruder was influenced to get you because of your abilities. Or those of your wolf, Miss Linzie. "

" Yeah they said something about get the seer..." She hummed. " So why the others?"

" Mika is a force to be reckoned with. She carries herself with pride and isn't afraid to change what she feels is wrong. Many of us believe in her. Most of us want change. Ruder didn't. Neither did Haze ,and he started planting ideas in Ruder's head. She'd destroy us. Yada yada. Ruder was already so gone in the head that he bought into it. " Gemini explained.

Jayce growled. " If he hurts her..."

" I don't think he will. " Farven said calmly. " He is far to protective of Tye to hurt him by killing his friends. "

" Explain Linzie then. Please? Because he threw her off a train. Or forced Tye to. " Axton chimed in.

" Also... Ricardo, Esmeralda might come home with a bruise on her eye... We had to make a fight scene believable. She volunteered to take a hit. " Linzie said quickly.

" She what?" He asked calmly. " Who hit her? " He glared at Linzie. " Tell me little one. Who hit her? "

" Another girl, and that's all you need to know. " She answered before ignoring him all together her arms crossed over her chest. She looked like an adorable little Angel. At least to Axton.