A/N & Glossary

Welcome to She's My Cliche! This is the second book in the Alpha Taming series. Many things in this book will make much more sense if you read She's My Luna! Axton's character is described there for the first time, and many of the traits that you'll see here have been mentioned there as well. Please read the first book if you are lost. I promise it'll help.

If at any point in time you have questions please ask me! I do not mind answering them in the least bit. All I ask of my lovely readers is that you enjoy my book! I tend to make errors often. Please feel free to point them out. I would appreciate it greatly. Votes would be nice, but I'm not saying you have to. :3 That isn't the point of reading a book. Its nice, but I do not expect it of you.

Please, please, if you see someone copying this book, Tell me immediately! It is wrong! Never steal someone's thought or words without permission ! ! !

Without further adue, please enjoy!

~~ Summer

NOTES AND INFORMATION:

I created a map layout for the book. You'll be able to see where the characters are from.

THE ALPHAS

THE ALPHAS

Alpha Jayce is from Sioux North Dakota. A small town named for the Sioux people.

Alpha Axton is from Wolf Point Montana. A small town known for its past fur trades and wolf hunts. But, everyone knows small towns hold huge secrets.

Alpha Jason is from the Thunder Basin in Wyoming. He lives near the town of Clareton. The Thunder Basin Grasslands is perfect for the party boy, and his crew of rowdy werewolves.

Alpha Carter is from Del Norte California. A small town hidden at the tip of Cali. Perfect for managing information, gathering wealth, and staying close to the sea.

Alpha Ricardo is from South Dakota. He lives In a place called Spain ironically. It's a beautiful valley type land with tons of water. A beautiful and peacful place for werewolves to live.

Alpha Farven is from Tennessee. A true southern gentleman. He is a tough old man, raised with southern values, generosity, high morals, and respect. He isn't an alpha to be messed with. Current he is also the oldest running alpha in the United States. He is also Mika's grandfather.

Darius is a desceased alpha from New Mexico.

THE LUNAS

Mika is from South Carolina.(I made a mistake! Lol ) She lived around Cherokee for most of her life. The mountainous region is a perfect fit for her. She loves nature, and flowers. Obviously many grow there. It's also near Native American lands. The lure of werewolves goes hand in hand with both the humans and wolves around the area.

Esmeralda is from Spain South Dakota. She is Alpha Ricardo's mate and Luna. Known for being a somewhat shy and timid Luna until she meets Mika. Once out of her shell she is a hyper and playful Luna.

Linzie is from Georgia. She is a true Georgia Peach. Or she would be if she wasn't born an omega wolf amongst strong ones. She was born in Catoosa Georgia. Many Chicksaw Indians lived around the area.

Tye, a male Luna. As a child he was taken in by werewolves. Growing up a human in a werewolf world was hard, and his home was even more harsh. His pack lives in Death Valley California. The California/Nevada desert toughened him up, and his pack helped him survive. Not that it wasn't a challenge. But, he always liked a good challenge.

CREATURES

Merfolk live along the warm coast of California. They can migrate, but tend to stay around the area. They don't get along well with Sirens. To avoid fights they remain seperated. They also don't normally associate with any other creature.

Sirens like to call sailors to their deaths in lure. That's true in real life as well. They are southern beings that will lure anyone they see fit out to sea for a good hearty meal. They don't like mermaids who save sailors and bring them back to land. They see merfolk as sneaky, and hypocritical.

Vampires live in Washington and Oregon for the most part. Though they're kind does migrate as well across the United States. They are secretive, but will communicate with werewolves and other creatures. Contradictory to legends, they want peace, and are willing to fight for it.

Other creatures may or may not be added in due time. Maybe other books.