7 Wedding Bells & Alphas

EARLY OCTOBER

" Oh goddess. This is to much! It's so beautiful... This is the bridesmaid's dresses?!" Linzie asked in awe. She'd never seen something so beautiful before.

Mika smiles brightly. " Nonsense. It's just right for my bridesmaids! " She answered as Minny altered her dress.

" She's right. It's beautiful on you Linzie. My work is always precise. " She smiled, and continued to speed through her work. " Jason hunny, you are next. I need to make sure I tailor you just right. " She called.

He popped his head up from the couch, and nodded. " Yes Ma'am. " He got up and walked over in his tux. " I think it feels right as is, but you are the expert. " He smiled.

Lianna laughed, and shook her head. " I can't believe you just had to have the maid of honor spot. It's adorable. Poor Tye had to be a groomsmen. He should be the one in here ya know?"

" Awe do you hate me that much?!" He asked dramatically.

" No. No. You are amazing honestly. I just figured you'd be a groomsmen. " She waved him off. " I'm glad to have you steal my spot. " Lianna had taken to the alpha and Lunas around her. She didn't mind them butting into the wedding. After all, they were her new friends. Minny was a natural nanny as well. She'd managed to keep all three little kids asleep while she worked. " Thank you for helping with Mason. " She said softly placing a kiss on his forehead.

Minny waved her off, " He's so quiet. It's nothing at all. "

Mika laughed a little. " Glad to know. What about The twin horrors?"

" Oh now now... Percy is just fine, and Lily is a loud little trouble maker. But, she's going to be just like her daddy. " She smiled.

" That's what I'm worried about..." Mika said as she smiled down on her sleeping terrors. " I love them so much. I can't believe I fractured Jayce's hand..."

" And beat him on the head a little when he bent down to kiss your cheek. " Linzie reminded her. " But, you two looked so sweet together afterwards. " She giggled lightly, and sat down.

Minny finished up on Mika's dress, " Okay you guys. Opinions?" She asked pushing Mika out from behind the folding screen.

"She's beautiful. Jayce will never know what hit him. " Jason said happily. The girls agreed with him.

Even Esmeralda put her book down, and joined in. " It is a beautiful dress Mrs. Minny. I can't believe how we all look. This is even better than last year's birthday ball! " She gushed.
" Speaking of it, I can't wait for this year's as well! I heard we have another birthday girl.." she glanced at Linzie.

" Hush! I don't want to think about that. I have no clue what Axton is planning! It's so nerve wracking! " She whined leaning back into the couch.

" I bet it'll be fun! Mine was so much fun the first time! I'm happy to share a party with you anyway. I'll be less nervous walking down with you. I had to go alone before. " She shuddered. " Besides you'll love being swept away by Axton. Dancing into the night. Absolutely adoring the night you turn 20. " She sighed contently.

" What about you? How old will you be Mika. " Linzie asked quietly.

" Me? It's not important. But, I'm just a year older than you I think. " She smiled back at Linzie. " You won't be the youngest one there either. I can promise you that. "

The girl nodded. " Okay. I'm just nervous. No one really celebrated my birthday in my old pack. I was just a maid. Or whatever. "

Jason chimed in, " Not even your family?"