12 Gaagii, Tye, and The Wolves Agreement / Going Home

"Aye... Time to get up lazy ass. "

" Who... Wait.. You. "

" Yeah me. It's time to wake up sleeping beauty. You happen to be scaring a certain blue haired Alpha. Who is also trying very, incredibly, and annoyingly hard to get inside your mind. Wake the fuck up, and tell him you are fine. "

" I.. can't. I just want to sleep. "

" So me taking over for the better part of maybe an hour total has wiped you out this bad huh? Thought you were stronger than this boy. "

" Shut up.. Gaagii right? "

" Ohh, so you do remember?"

" Everyone told me you weren't real. That I couldn't have a wolf spirit. They said I was a human, and one wouldn't choose me. "

" Clearly they don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. Boy, I chose you as an infant. They might have taken you in, but I saved you. "

" Then.. why didn't you keep talking to me?!"

" Obviously if you would have kept talking to me they would've called you crazy. You can't shift. I promised I would never make you, so they have no way of actually knowing I exist. See it's like this Tye. Your eyes glaze over and all, you can talk to me, and feel me. But you are still human like. "

" That's disappointing. "

" Tell me about it. But, I might make an acception if you absolutely need it. Only when you have no other options. Otherwise it might kill you. Neither of us wants that. Nor does Jason, or Okes. "

" I get it. "

" Don't be to down in the dumps. When he manages to get a ring on that finger I'll let you run with him. Super special occasions only. Or dire. "

" Ugh... No wonder I'm so sarcastic, and sassy."

" Yep. That'd be me coming through ~"

" Wow... So..."

" So, since you are old enough, and I finally managed to break through all that mental bullshit. . . My name is Gaagii, or Raven. I'm your personal wolf spirit. I'm also named such after the original creators. The beginning of time. The wise ones, and the tricksters. "

" Umm... I'm. Tye. Human. No real parents. We decided to abandon them like they did us. Apparently, I'm your vessel? "

" Good at least you know your facts. Now onto one more very important thing before I literally throw you back into consciousness. Do not tell anyone about me. "

" W-what why?!"

" It's for their protection. Me, and all of the wolves agree that I should be kept secret. Everything going on is far to dangerous as it is. Add a new wolf into the mix, and in a human at that, and you have yourself a disaster. Possibly the downfall of the strongest Alphas in the states, and furthermore the destruction of American werewolves. See our reasoning?"

" Oh goddess.. you are right. But, how are we supposed to hide everything from them? That will be impossible. "

" No it won't. Okes is hiding it. Koy is hiding it. We all will be. If the spirits can hide it, so can you. Just try not to look suspicious. Bat those pretty eyes at him a little. He'll just be glad your awake. "

" I can hear the smirk in your voice you gay ass fur ball. "

" And I can hear the frown and sarcasm in yours you gay furless runt. "
" Finneeee. I don't like hiding, but I'll go along with it. For now. I guess. I'm going to feel so guilty though. "