6 More Unexpected Surprises..

LATE SEPTEMBER

Linzie sighed softly as she laid her head over on the window in the backseat. She missed Axton. It wasn't a long trip. After all Moonwater was In a neighboring state. Still.. hours felt like days. She sighed again.

" Luna, why don't you go ahead and nap? It'll just be a little while longer, and I'll wake you up." Her driver asked softly. He gave a reassuring smile, and rolled the divided window up. The car wasn't a limo, but it was apparently tricked out.

She thought it over for a moment. She guessed he was right. A nap couldn't hurt. She was probably getting on his nerves with her sighing. That or he understood her missing him. A nap might help her relax, and focus on meeting Mika again. Maybe even Tye! She'd heard about Esmeralda, but never talked or met her. She wondered what she was like?

Okay. So now she was getting excited!
Linzie stretched her legs out in the seat, and put her arm under her head.  " Okay. Let's get a nap Linz..." She said softly as she closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~

" Ie... Luna Linzie..! "

She snapped straight up, and looked around groggily. It took her a moment to figure out where she was. "Y-yes?" She called back to the driver. She relaxed a little, and brushed through her hair with her fingers.

" Sorry if I scared you Luna. But, I thought you might want to see Moonwater as we enter. I have to say, Alpha Jayce has really improved the place. It's -"

" Beautiful!" She exclaimed. She rolled her window down to really take in the sight. Beautiful flowering trees were everywhere, bushes full or berries and flowers seemed to dot the land as well. She saw purples, pinks, reds, and more. It was a serene, natural, and very beautiful place so far.

Something caught her eye and she jumped up hitting her head on the roof of the car before opening her door. " Stop the car! Wait for me! " She called before attempting to jump out. The driver was caught off guard to say the least. When she opened the door he jerked into a sudden stop. They skidded a few feet, and Linzie tripped on her foot as she jumped out.

It caught the attention of whatever she'd seen. Two figures started moving towards her. The driver jumped out of the car himself, and started towards her worried she was hurt.

She popped her head up, " I'm fine! My face caught me, and so did the grass! " She yelled. " I'll be right back!"
She stood taking off again.

" Luna! You can't scare me like that! Alpha would have my head on a spike if you got hurt for real! .... Be careful.... ?" Realizing she wasn't listening at all anymore, he decided to lean against the car. He needed to calm himself.

" Tye!" She yelled happily.

They ran towards each other. Jason wasn't far behind them. His long legs caught him up quickly. Linzie jumped towards Tye when she felt close enough, and bounded straight into Jason's chest.

" Oof!"

She winced. Whoever she'd flew into was as built as a rock. The impact knocked the breath out of her.

Tye laughed as he pulled her up gently. " You have some crappy aim. " They both looked down at Jason on the ground rubbing the back of his head. " But, apparently you got something. It takes a lot to knock this guy down. "

" Gah! I'm sorry Alpha! I meant to jump into Tye's arms for a hug!" She hid her face embarrassed.

" Good think you didn't.. He would have probably gotten hurt.. " he muttered standing again.

Tye rolled his eyes, " Maybe, but I wouldn't have complained. Much. Big baby. "

" It felt like I got tackled by Jayce.. granted she had speed on her side. "